chatting

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd like to ask you gals what is the 1st message you 'd like to get from a boy while chatting in Lushstories?
Lurker
0 likes
Something polite with a decent level of literacy, I'd wager.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Something polite with a decent level of literacy, I'd wager.

Thats the one!

Unfortunately a "hi how are you" is very much not the norm, we end up getting stupid sex scenarios and creepy come on's that would put anyone off.

Pretend you are on the street , Real life ,and talk to me like you would a normal stranger, talk to me like a human being. Not a fuck pig.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Please don't be offended by this but most girls prefer guys not to use text talk.
0 likes
Come on guys! That's all a load of bull crap.

Hotrod, what you need to do is to let your girl (prey) know just how hard you are going to cyberfuck them. What's always worked for me is to stick your dick in their ear, so they can hear where you're coming from.

Rock on brother!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Hotrod, what you need to do is to let your girl (prey) know just how hard you are going to cyberfuck them. What's always worked for me is to stick your dick in their ear, so they can hear where you're coming from.

Rock on brother!

This made me giggle
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Rock on brother!

Ooooh, love me some aural sex....

Lurker
0 likes
I appreciate it when a guy/girl takes the time to read my bio first, there is a good chance if you bring up an interest of mine you would catch my attention. I would suggest the message is inboxed not attached to a friend request... If she has nothing on her profile then she is probably DTF and I'd go with the dick in the ear....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always treat with respect. and treat them like i would want to be treated. Read profiles and see what they like. There is another human being on the other side of the screen.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only clicked on this thread to find out what "chatin" was. Thought I was going to learn some new sex move terminology. What a disappointment. sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I only clicked on this thread to find out what "chatin" was. Thought I was going to learn some new sex move terminology. What a disappointment. sad

I was disappointed too, but then I got a little less disappointed when I saw that I could allow my inner grammar Nazi out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just be polite, introduce ytourself first. crass, vulgar crap is not sexy.. until we get going!, then go for it.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
There. All better.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I grew tired of people who I did cyber-roleplay with maintaining that character either for me or them. Sort of took the fun out of it - and made me stop doing it if I can't end the idea when it's over.

I also can't stand it when, instead of saying hi, someone says something along the lines of 'I want to fuck you' when I'm 'half asleep and could care less about your sex drive right now.'

Quote by kylie_kained
Please don't be offended by this but most girls prefer guys not to use text talk.

Haha! Yes 'By chat room he's a refined speaker, perhaps he has something to say in his comments. By online message black box he's a text typist with little to say.' I cannot stand text-type as it is - so to receive it in chat, I don't care to read it. I un-friended someone who insisted on it and tried to excuse himself as 'I'm on my cellphone.' So? I don't use text-type at all, for any sort of cellphone purpose. I author on my cellphone. Not like he had anything to say other than 'k' and 'ty' - so I wasn't missing anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jessicaheart696
I appreciate it when a guy/girl takes the time to read my bio first, there is a good chance if you bring up an interest of mine you would catch my attention. I would suggest the message is inboxed not attached to a friend request... If she has nothing on her profile then she is probably DTF and I'd go with the dick in the ear....

Gosh what a novel idea for a guy/gal to actually read your profile. There are some things I tell people that are condition of getting a response. Many of the request I get either can not read or just do no give a darn.

If you have solved this problem, please share with your Lush Sisters l
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Here's a secret i can reveal freely as i know it will be ignored by those who would benefit by it.... Speak to the ladies as people of taste and refinement with actual working brains... if nothing else, it makes you stand out in the crowd...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Gosh what a novel idea for a guy/gal to actually read your profile. There are some things I tell people that are condition of getting a response. Many of the request I get either can not read or just do no give a darn.

If you have solved this problem, please share with your Lush Sisters l

Luckily most of the people on my Lush have been sweet enough to leave a little info about themselves either in an inbox or friend request. I still get the guys/gals that don't but unless it's a "rude" message I'll still creep them to see if I like what I see and decided from there. Some people just aren't good with words or making a first impression and I like to take that into consideration.

xx
Lurker
0 likes
As most people have pointed out, it's nice to I introduce yourself a little to show a glimpse of some personality behind the screen. Unfortunately not everyone reads these posts or even people's profiles. I've been on here over a year now and still gobsmacked at some of the messages that come attached to friend requests or pms

Oh and sound advice given by @Dudealicious there!