Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do the ladies feel about having their asses licked?

last reply
36 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I recently started doing this...she was hesitant at first but now loves it. How about you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only ever experienced this once, quite recently too actually. In the moment, I was quite taken aback - but I loved it. Very, very sensual. It has to be THE most intimate act ever. i didn't reciprocate in quite the same way. Roll on the next time, and I sure will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can say I absolutely love it, even more so when it happens right out of the blue. I kinda like his butt too ... super smooth dude smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I love it. For me its another part of my body that be incorporated into sex. I LOVE IT!!
Lurker
0 likes
Are you offering?... I personally REALLY like it and in the right mood I also like to do it to someone else. The body as a whole is meant to be enjoyed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am ready for a test flight whenever you are around!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Best feeling ever..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a little self conscious but I do like the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was surprised the first time but now I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iWoMan
a little self conscious but I do like the feeling.

I'd love to lick your sexy ass and everywhere else too.

I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it.. i think it is incredibly sexy.... giving and receiving.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never had done to me but I'm sure I would love it
Lurker
0 likes
No, no, no, no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it!

Confidence is everything.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sweet80sarah

Confidence is everything.

That and cleanliness

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please!
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I want to see it.........I did.........now i need it ..........every time she meet...........its love it ............should very very very clean......
Lurker
0 likes
yeah... I'm very self conscious. And OCD about hygiene and cleanliness lmao - though I'm sure the right person would be able to break down those walls.
Lurker
0 likes
love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a little concerned when they started but I absolutely loved it....more please!
Lurker
0 likes
my favorite thing to do and get done
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
The two of you just out of the shower; all warm, fresh and relaxed.
Cuddling up on some crisp cotton sheets and trailing kisses, licks and nibbles over each others smooth, fragrant bodies.
Then, your partner decides to take the initiative and nuzzle between your legs; teasing and pleasing you as only they know how.
A deliciously naughty thought enters their brain and you being to feel their tongue flick softly against your bottom.
Circling and stroking slowly as you arch your back and let out soft moans of pleasure and encouragement.
It's new, it's forbidden, it's... it's... oh so good!
CurlyFries
0 likes
*raises hand*

Love giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Ya!!! what Liz said! OH MY!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
The two of you just out of the shower; all warm, fresh and relaxed.
Cuddling up on some crisp cotton sheets and trailing kisses, licks and nibbles over each others smooth, fragrant bodies.
Then, your partner decides to take the initiative and nuzzle between your legs; teasing and pleasing you as only they know how.
A deliciously naughty thought enters their brain and you being to feel their tongue flick softly against your bottom.
Circling and stroking slowly as you arch your back and let out soft moans of pleasure and encouragement.
It's new, it's forbidden, it's... it's... oh so good!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! This!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The showering part is important but OH YES!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by phranc68
My wife and I recently started doing this...she was hesitant at first but now loves it. How about you?