Those little things lesbians like...

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The title says it all right? On my journey of writing and, recently sexual knowledge, it occured to me that it was all well and good writing a story involving lesbians but... What really does it for you?

So i'm asking any lesbians, bi-sexual ladies or even men who used to women! What little things they like in bed and even beforehand such as the aspects of another girl. So, simply: What does it for you?

If you reply thanks for taking the time it's greatly appreciatedsmile
Clumeleon
0 likes
Vaginas. Lesbians LOVE vaginas.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Lesbians like what women like. After all, they're women, no?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not what I meant... Damn... I don't think I can ever phrase this question right. Bugger, now I look like a dick. I'll get back to you when I finally work out what my question is :P
Lurker
0 likes
well............. ThatStoryGuy...... her fragrance.. her scent as yr fingers brush her hair back to kiss her on that special spot on her neck... just below her ear....
the shape of her lips... so kissable .. the colour of her lip gloss... but
most of all her eyes.... the mirror of her soul... yes.. her eyes... they tell u everything about her...

my I feemy... only a man would think vaginas
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by ThatStoryGuy
Not what I meant... Damn... I don't think I can ever phrase this question right. Bugger, now I look like a dick. I'll get back to you when I finally work out what my question is :P

I know what you're trying to ask, but you're thinking about it too much. Think of all the things that attract you to a woman, as well as the things that drive you crazy (good or bad) about them. Those are the same things lesbian or bisexual women feel about other women.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
lesbians like other lesbians! does that help? ok, probably not....

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I know what you're trying to ask, but you're thinking about it too much. Think of all the things that attract you to a woman, as well as the things that drive you crazy (good or bad) about them. Those are the same things lesbian or bisexual women feel about other women.

Excellent advice Slippery.

StoryGuy,
Since you are new to writing, I would suggest you start with things you are familiar. To tackle both your technique and an unfamiliar territory might be a lot!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You said you liked chocolate, unicorns, and my boobs- in that order! LIAR!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You said you liked chocolate, unicorns, and my boobs- in that order! LIAR!

I see why the text for chocolate is brown and unicorns is pink, but why are your boobs in red? Is that some sort of subliminal message?

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I see why the text for chocolate is brown and unicorns is pink, but why are your boobs in red? Is that some sort of subliminal message?

i like red. hahahaha
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

i like red. hahahaha

Likely story. I'm watching you, missy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Im not a lesbian!! Don't you like me any more?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Just lesbians? Lesbians don't like bisexuals? sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Im not a lesbian!! Don't you like me any more?

Well I like you Nikki, the not a lesbian.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by AdrianCf
When I write a lesbian action I write about the things I like.

After all...

Lesbians love woman, I love woman so technically I am a lesbian

Don't you just love logic ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AdrianCf
When I write a lesbian action I write about the things I like.

After all...

Lesbians love woman, I love woman so technically I am a lesbian

trapped in a man's body, apparently. works for me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Lesbians like cats, raisin cookies, Mack trucks, fishnet stockings, apple fritters, low rise jeans, cartoon character panties, frolicking naked in the beach surf, that TV show Duck Dynasty, and rolling people in dark alleys for their wallets?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Lesbians like cats, raisin cookies, Mack trucks, fishnet stockings, apple fritters, low rise jeans, cartoon character panties, frolicking naked in the beach surf, that TV show Duck Dynasty, and rolling people in dark alleys for their wallets?

you got everything right for rolling people in dark alleys, buz.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ThatStoryGuy
The title says it all right? On my journey of writing and, recently sexual knowledge, it occured to me that it was all well and good writing a story involving lesbians but... What really does it for you?

So i'm asking any lesbians, bi-sexual ladies or even men who used to women! What little things they like in bed and even beforehand such as the aspects of another girl. So, simply: What does it for you?

If you reply thanks for taking the time it's greatly appreciatedsmile

Her eyes, smile followed by every inch of her body.....
Lurker
0 likes
wow what a question. I have never given a thought to it but now will give it consideration and report back to you when I find out...