Sissy Boyfriends

last reply
30 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How Many girls would like to have a Sissy boyfriend?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Neverever

Dominant men all the way for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah, I'm good thanks...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, it would be fun! Be in general i prefer a proper man!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I think I'm going to pass on that one...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
hmm no thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
yes, it would be fun! Be in general i prefer a proper man!

I don't even know what this means. I mean, what's the criteria for being a "proper" man? Or a "proper woman", for that matter? Holy crap, maybe I've been doing it wrong all my life and never even knew. D:

Back to the OP: what do you even mean by "sissy" boyfriends? Are you referring to men who are sensitive? Who aren't emotionally stunted, repressed, and all "macho"? If so, can you tell me where I can get one?
Lurker
0 likes
I need to feel like my man can protect me ...so no to the sissy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aha we've flirted with this issue before when I mentioned my inclination towards .. now how did Wellmademale put it when I mentioned buying matching napkins for dining room furniture something like ''not to have a smidgeon of interior decorator in your genes''. Well I clean the house ever week, the toilet (sorry to our US friends - the bathroom) every day, I take my shoes off at the front door and have a pair of slippers with a heart design on them in pink (my girlfriend said only I would have bought them), I like cooking especially for friends, I am missing the sports gene - whenever an event of any sporting activity is on the telly it's worse then soap operas (no I don't like them - slight recovery of the macho feel there), one of my favourite movies is An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr or The Apartment with Shirley Maclaine and Jack Lemon, I love the company of women and would rather have a dinner date than go paint balling, I thought I was getting obsessed with organisation - too anal retentive because I plan even how to go from one room to another picking up things on the way etc and a female friend tells me that is what women do all the time which is why a lot of men think things just sort of happen - her words and is natural as I live alone. When my girlfriend is coming for a visit and she is today smile I go and buy a single flower that goes in a special little vase I have bought and beside it will be her favourite snack - a mixture of eggs, mayonnaisse, cheese and onions with crusty brown bread rolls. Even now a lifetime after it happened I get emotional about the death of my childhood cat killed in an accident. But the conclusion of all this is that I have no problem admitting these things and have no doubts about my sexuality this is just for fun true though it is, and personally I am suspicious of lusty rugby players with hairy armpits who sing bawdy songs whilst drapping their arms over each others shoulders. :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, the ideal situation is a strong, Alpha male that desires to become my sissy for playtime, only. The rest of the time, he is in control 100%
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That doesn't sound too appealing to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I need a man that I feel secure with, someone that can protect me, not someone I am tougher than. I can knock a bitch out, but I prefer my man to handle that when necessary.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
as an everyday boyfriend no. but for an occasional night of fun sex? i'd love to have him dress up in very sexy lingerie & fuck him with a strapon. also very hot to be fucked by a guy in lingerie!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id love to be somnes sissy boyfriend love for some girl to dress me up that would be so much fun
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, it's not my thing. I'm into dominant, masculine guys. Even if the tables are turned on occasion and I'm taking charge in a sexual situation I like a feisty guy that's only going to obey if I tie him down or use psychosexual manipulation. He's gotta make me work for it. Total submission and feminization isn't a turn-on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Way!! Id never want a sissy boyfriend. I like the guy to take control, not necessarily totally dominate but show he is masculine and in control.

Hell, I don't even want a sissy girlfriend, LOL! Very feminine yes but I am not into totally submissive partners!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no am sorry it doesn't turn me on

I want a man to be a man

in all their glorious manly things

I want to feel a man who needs a shave

who smells of sex and sweat

and wears jeans or a well cut suit

it is not that I look down on men who like to be more feminine

but if I wanted a girly man

I would sleep with a woman

I think they would do it better
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Well I don't anyways
Lurker
0 likes
No sissy guys for me
Lurker
0 likes
Normally absolutely not.
But there are sissy boys in real life and sissy boys in the bedroom.
One of the most assertive guys in real life turned into a real sissy in bed. He was not bad to have around though.
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me, I need the guy to be in charge.

I'm the same with girlfriends
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I once went out with a lad who was very soft and gentle, very much let me get my own way on everything..was quite nice for a while but then it got boring. So overall, not for me no.
Lurker
0 likes
No, being submissive I need my partner (male or female) to be in charge so a sissy boyfriend is not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sort of like the idea of having a man vulnerable to me, but really, when with a man, I want to be taken by a man in control.
Lurker
0 likes
No sissy man for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Their pretty high maintenance!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girlfriend made me a sissy!