last reply
311 replies
36.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you possess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be idealistic and passionate, and you make each moment memorable.
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life.
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is strong. So strong that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.

That test is a complete crock in its answer choices. I did not even answer two of the questions and it still came up with that drivel. Reminds me of the good ole Magic 8 ball lol Crap shoot of answers
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently I'm a fantasy lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently I'm Au Natrel.....

You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Not because you possess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be idealistic and passionate, and you make each moment memorable.
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life.
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is strong. So strong that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.
Lurker
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently I have charm, and get out of a lot of speeding tickets.....working so far....wanna meet up some time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your Seduction Style: Prized Object...........
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Sweet Talker"

Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
It's partially because you're a great listener and good at complementing.
The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
You can finesse your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet Talker
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Fantasy Lover:

Lurker
0 likes
I'm a Sweet Talker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet talker. But I feel the quiz wasn't probing enough to be truthful.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Fantasy Lover:

Same as me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
Your Seduction Style: Prized Object...........

DITTO ... and what does this mean to people?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
take quiz..... und post what it says you are back here ..dare ya ...lol

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofseducerareyouquiz/

Fantasy Lover

....Now what where you Leiza?
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Traditionally known as a "siren", "rake", or "femme fatale." You exude sensuality.
And while your sexiness is part of what makes you an incredible seducer...
Your ability to make others feel sexy is what really makes your seduction skills shine.

Most people don't feel attractive or desired enough - a need which you tap into.
You have the ultimate sex appeal, and getting attention from you is a total self esteem boost.
Your confidence is contagious, and you help others unleash their own sexuality.

Your sex pot seduction skills are so intoxicating that you can get away with... well, almost murder.
Lovers feel like your sensuality is in your blood, so it's only natural if you flirt a little.
And if you stray, that might be okay as well - as long as you make your lover still feel hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Seduction style: Fantasy lover

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im like lots others XD
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a total Sweet Talker. Must say i agree.
Lurker
0 likes
Prized object
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by flashytone
Apparently I'm Au Natrel.....

You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

Me too, supposedly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex Pot

Traditionally known as a "siren", "rake", or "femme fatale." You exude sensuality.
And while your sexiness is part of what makes you an incredible seducer...
Your ability to make others feel sexy is what really makes your seduction skills shine.

Most people don't feel attractive or desired enough - a need which you tap into.
You have the ultimate sex appeal, and getting attention from you is a total self esteem boost.
Your confidence is contagious, and you help others unleash their own sexuality.

Your sex pot seduction skills are so intoxicating that you can get away with... well, almost murder.
Lovers feel like your sensuality is in your blood, so it's only natural if you flirt a little.
And if you stray, that might be okay as well - as long as you make your lover still feel hot.

............Seems about right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prized Object.

According to the quiz, I do not initiate anything and I play hard to get. I am not sure if that's right.