Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you remember your first time? Did you have "the big O"?

last reply
38 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember my first time. It hurt like hell and took about 20 minutes just to get it in. There was definitely no 'O'.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Although it was not memorable, I do remember it.

To answer your question: Not even close

I believe the sole purpose of us having sex was him cumming. Mission accomplished.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my first time was rather unimpressive. i already knew i could give myself WAY better orgasms.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, hate to be a grammar Nazi, but it's Ladies as in plural. Lady's is singular and possessive.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I had a bigger than average guy my first time. I decided against continuing until I was at least somewhat inebriated. (yeah, I was THAT girl)

It worked, though. When we actually fucked, I orgasmed almost immediately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely remember my first time and like all of you it was more pleasurable for him and there was no "O."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My memory sucks. I can't remember what I ate yesterday.

Actually... There's just some things that were special and I don't need to share it across the internet.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
Sorry, hate to be a grammar Nazi, but it's Ladies as in plural. Lady's is singular and possessive.

Swoons a little...

To the OP: nope, there were no O's.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I remember (unfortunately). It was the worst sex of my life. And the guy was a first rate asshole. I would have been better losing my virginity to a dildo. So as for orgasms - nope, not even close. Then again, I would have been hard pressed to come in just five or six thrusts. *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The big 'O' - the first time?? Hell no - does anybody ever achieve orgasm the first time? I doubt it.

I was very young and very naive, and so was he. Two virgins. It was pre-planned to co-incide with my folks being away on holiday, it was very uninformed and a little scary. A lot of 'fumbling in the dark' and altogether pretty non-eventful really. We did go on to experiment, very quickly, in some fairly pervy stuff - but for the thrill of trying, rather than an understanding of mutual physical appreciation. Still makes me smile - the thought of him restrained on my parents bed, by my Dad's ties!!

*note - we were over the legal age of consent*
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course I remember the first time. With my husband. I had an orgasm the VERY first time we did it. But it was not the BIG O. I associate that with my actual orgasmic ejaculation. I didn't know what it was and thought I actually peed on the man. Oh, it was not my husband. It was with a man that my husband encouraged me to be with. It was wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow .the big O....lol ....not with the first guy ....he was a boy---friend ...but it wasnt vary good ...he did it in about 4 mins ......then played with me for a min....got up und said how was it .....i told him about girls having orgasms also ...he said i did .....lol ...yeah i did ..as soon as he went out the door ...und yes ,it was a big O...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I remember my first time I was 17 in a tent with my best friend one of my worst and greatest times ohh & I defiantly had the big O
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I remember my first time! Such an embarrassment for both of us! A lot of fumbling, stumbling and awkwardness! Defiantly didn't have the big 'O'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
The big 'O' - the first time?? Hell no - does anybody ever achieve orgasm the first time? I doubt it.

Unless you're Anastasia Steele. LMAO.

To the OP my first time didn't have the big O. It stung and wasn't that big a thing. The guy I lost my Virginity to was also a virgin so there was a lot of fumbling. Honestly 9 years ago it was great to share the exprience but when he was done.

I thought "Really is that it. I don't see the big deal." Total let down! Why do romance novels try to make it a big thing. I don't know.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I remember my first time, not very memorable for me and no BIG O, ha you crack me up asking!
Lurker
0 likes
yes i do remember.. He was huge and i was wondering where is going to fit that thing lol..It was painful and not even close for the big ''O''..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting read. I've been with several virgins when I was younger. I know they all had the big "O" because I went down on them and made them come with my tongue before having real sex. **Content violates Lush TOS. Removed by moderator.** I still do that most of the time anyways because I'm really big around and it feels so much better for both of us when it slides into a very wet and slick pussy which coming from oral before always does. Anyhow, on my first time with them I think only one came again during our first fuck, but all of them came the second time we did it, usually the same day. I've had some of the best sex ever during the first couple months afterwards when they just can't ever get enough of it. -Jim
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

Are you going to go through and correct the mistakes in all the other posts, or are you just going to pick on the original poster? Incorrect titles annoy me too, but there's a time and a place for being a git, and I don't think this one is it. Plus, you should have used quote marks on either side of "Ladies" and "Lady's", to be correct. Your first sentence is also partial, and missing the word, "I".

I haven't had a first time, so I can't answer the question, I'm afraid. From what my friends have said, only two of them orgasmed during their first time, but it wasn't through penetration!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I remember my first time. All I remember is being soaking wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came twice my first time. Now it's not the best sex I've ever had, but it was good. It helped that the guy i lost it to knew what he was doing and he went down on my first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember my first time very well. It was really nice but No, I didn't cum. I don't I came from being with a guy until about my 10th time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time hurt like hell. I'm always jealous of girls that had a pleasurable one because I remember it being so painful and I was so uncomfortable, Thank goodness my boyfriend at the time was understanding! Honestly it took a bunch of times before I came anywhere close to orgasm.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time hurt like hell as well. It was some time before I had an orgasm.
Sex is emotion in motion.
Mae West
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember my first time, even though I'd rather not. My preference, is to remember my first O with a partner. It was a double O. We were in the sun, on the lake, in a little boat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time didn't last long enough for any O, big or small. I gave it up to the three minute wonder.
Lurker
0 likes
It was cold, fumbling, emotional, painful, and definitely no big O (we were listening to Icehouse, not Roy Orbison!). But he held me in his arms all night afterward and I loved him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I remember my first time. It hurt like hell and took about 20 minutes just to get it in. There was definitely no 'O'.

maybe it should have been noooooooooooo. more