Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Describe your Ideal partner for one night....

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm interested to see the different variations on the perfect partner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
For one night? A very adventurous, open-minded, playful and "slutty" girl, please.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Basically I would prefer to see all her inhibitions go out the window, with a side of Experimenting!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have to agree with the other posts and say that my ideal 'one nighter' would be with someone who was willing to experiment and to use the opportunity to explore all the things we want to do but never ask of our partners.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One nighter? One night is a beginning. Ideal partner is one who is willing to explore the possibility of a longer-term relationship; one who has an interest in establishing a relationship with my SO and me based on caring, mutual respect, and desire.
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
0 likes
For a one-night stand (hypothetically speaking, since one nighters aren't necessarily my thing), I'd want someone playful, adventurous, and will to indulge me a little (I'd do the same for her). Maybe even a bit kinky and willing to do some roleplay or light bondage or something.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Even if it's just for one night, she's gotta be interesting. I'm talking explorative sex, followed by pizza and intellectual pillow talk, then we go on to build a fort and play video games. Basically, a best friend with benefits that I have to say bye to.