Licking ass... Hot or not?

last reply
91 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i love sliding my tongue in a girls ass and love when she does it to me. But i know some people feel very different...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Agreed on both counts.
Lurker
0 likes
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hot as fuck. Love licking a pretty asshole on a girl - goes without saying. Don't mind them returning the favour either, takes a very naughty girl to do that, which I like. I've licked many asses and had a few girls lick mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love licking a woman's ass. Wife won't let me lick hers
Lurker
0 likes
Hot, love giving and receiving
Lurker
0 likes
Scorching hot, both licking and being licked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Giving and taking...hot hot hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating a women's ass I have no problem with that as long as she is clean of course. as for her eating or licking my ass I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
No thank you.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Fucking hot.

I especially enjoy having a tight little asshole wrestling against my tongue as I'm pushing it between her butt-cheeks.

And mind you, kissing/licking a cute athletic ass all over is just as awesomely satisfying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the right ass, absolutely hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wulfin82
Love licking a woman's ass. Wife won't let me lick hers

Same here
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely love doing it. And I love getting it done. Sex is much better when there are few limits, and when you embrace being truly carnal regularly.
Lurker
0 likes
with another woman, YES. Giving and receiving.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on the woman. One night stand, no way. Someone I can build a very special relationship with, that's another story. With the right woman there would be no limits.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it so long as she is clean and hairless there
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Depends on the ass and whose it is.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love doing it and have a woman who loves receiving it..So a win win situation for me !!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love eating a woman's ass...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you kidding me - HOT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done it but not all the time. I recall the first time I did it. I was dating a lady who had one of the hottest asses ever seen. She loved having it touched and one night after loosing a bet, she bent over with thong on and said lick it. I kissed and licked her cheeks, a short time later I was in her ass crack and she was moaning, then she positioned her rosebud as I licked down, the first time I touched it she screamed yes. In no time I was licking and tongue fucking her, as she came so hard. Led to much more fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! And just like losing her virginity, a woman never forgets her first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Major turnoff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not. Regardless of how one cleanes an ass hole it is not a safe act. I don’t, and don’t allow any one to lick mine. I find the thought to be a turn off and gross. I do allow cocks and toys in though.

Brandie