Politics

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can an erotic story have an overt political or social message? I'm working on this for my incest story grand finale. Some thoughts?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Sweetaboo
Can an erotic story have an overt political or social message? I'm working on this for my incest story grand finale. Some thoughts?

Sure, especially if its relevant to the story. The danger is that politics are a hot button subject and some readers may react badly to your stance even if the story itself is good. The farther you go in one direction, the more people will find reason to be offended.
Clumeleon
0 likes
If said message is about incest itself then I'd be very careful as it will stir up some strong opinions amongst your readers. This is not the kind of site that entertains such debates.

I think that most pieces of art or writing that try to make a political point on purpose, usually fail to be effective. If you write true to your heart, your values are bound to shine through your writing anyway.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Bill Clinton: The Arkansas Years would be hilarious.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Brilliant.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Great thinking! That would be at least 25 episodes, and a sidebar on how to eat pussy like a pro.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Great thinking! That would be at least 25 episodes, and a sidebar on how to eat pussy like a pro.

Forward by: Michael Douglas
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I give y'all intellectual property rights to the idea. Make it happen.

Not wellmadedumbass though, his writing sucks chode.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this yucky image now of Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh (''My husband and I.''), having oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

"Cigar Wars"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I have this yucky image now of Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh (''My husband and I.''), having oral sex.

To each his own, but I would much rather fantasize about Diana or Kate ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by budwilliams

To each his own, but I would much rather fantasize about Diana or Kate ....

Luckily, William got most of his looks from his mom's side of the family
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A political message story masquerading as erotica would, in my opinion, be more transparent than a political message story masquerading as a mainstream story. We see the latter all the time and either tune out the politics or fall for it, but unless the political views are very ambiguous, they'll stick out like a boil on the end of a dick in an erotic story, and probably have the same effect on the reader.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
A political message story masquerading as erotica would, in my opinion, be more transparent than a political message story masquerading as a mainstream story.

I have to agree with this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the Lush Rulebook: "We do not accept celebrity stories, or those containing famous people. The same is true of fan fiction and derivative works."

I would think political figures would fall into this category