Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you women pee in the shower?

last reply
67 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is a not so scientific poll!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Sure, it's a very "green" thing to do - saves water 'cos you don't have to flush lol.

But I do it if I'm feeling naughty, because I'm kinky that way, and the feeling of that hot yellow liquid splashing into my hand and mixing with the shower water turns me on like fuck.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Huh???LOL
0 likes
Yes, I do pee in the shower because I'm too lazy to get out and use the toilet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! I do!

What's the big deal? You guys do it all the time!

Kisses!

Steph
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Sure, it's a very "green" thing to do - saves water 'cos you don't have to flush lol.

But I do it if I'm feeling naughty, because I'm kinky that way, and the feeling of that hot yellow liquid splashing into my hand and mixing with the shower water turns me on like fuck.

Very good answer ;) There's loads of different reasons to pee in the shower - from just being a time-saver in the morning before work to being a sexy game, either alone or shared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bathroom is across from my bedroom in a house built in the 1920s. The toilet is in anothe part of the house. If I have a full bladder and don't want to run to the back of the house I just go to the bathtub and piss.

There I said it.
Lurker
0 likes
why not saves time and if in the mood feels quite naughty to
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm in the shower and need to pee I do yes after all you dont want wet foot prints everywhere!
Lurker
0 likes
Would all you ladies who answered yes mind if I were lying under you at the time? ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. I always forget to pee before and I'm so clumsy that if I attempted to get out, I would slip for sure. I also enjoy the golden shower concept so sometimes I'll "forget" on purpose ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dunno. I guess I'm one of the few that finds that fucking gross.
I can hold it until I'm done in the shower. Or it's a very quick shower.
Hot water accentuates the smell of urine and it makes me want to barf.
Maybe that's just a throwback to all my years of bartending... I had to check the men's bathroom before lockup and it always had a disgusting aura of piss about it.
But then I don't like strong perfumes and the ladies bathroom always smelled like a whorehouse of perfume.
It just grosses me out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No! Never! Just not my thing! x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I am so glad someone else thinks this. WTF? I just don't get why anyone would want to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*slowly raises hand, i honestly just do it for convenience
Lurker
0 likes
I wee in the shower, doesn't everybody? :S
Lurker
0 likes
i may be strange but i wee wherever i happen to be when i have to pee. in the shower, in the ocean, in the woods, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I am so glad someone else thinks this. WTF? I just don't get why anyone would want to do it.

1) Because it's convenient.
2) Because it's going down the drain anyway.
3) Because it gets washed away immediately.
4) Because you clean yourself afterward anyway.
5) It's just pee.

As a bonus, I keep myself so hydrated that it's pretty much water, anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally I don't but I cant say that never have.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Would all you ladies who answered yes mind if I were lying under you at the time? ;-)

SICKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I can hold it until I'm done in the shower. Or it's a very quick shower.

This!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pennylovesu

SICKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow. You do realize that this is a place where people are supposed to be able to discuss their kinks without having others try to shame or judge them, right (or at least that's the impression I got, but do tell me if I'm wrong-- anyone?)? Newsflash: watersports is a kink shared by many. So why not keep the "sicko" comments to yourself?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2Rzxek6.gif[/IMG]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerys

Woo Hoo! You can post photos now.

Just do like I do... Ignore it and move on or look at the smiley giggley face and go with that. It could be all in good fun.
Lots of people learn lots of new things here at Lush.
Not all exposed to the many kinks of sex. But they will be... Eventually.

Speaking of learning new things...
You should ask sprite about the restraining order she has at the grocery store. She's not allowed in the produce department of the grocery store unsupervised. Or the candy section either, now that I think of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Woo Hoo! You can post photos now.

Just do like I do... Ignore it and move on or look at the smiley giggley face and go with that. It could be all in good fun.
Lots of people learn lots of new things here at Lush.
Not all exposed to the many kinks of sex. But they will be... Eventually.

Speaking of learning new things...
You should ask sprite about the restraining order she has at the grocery store. She's not allowed in the produce department of the grocery store unsupervised. Or the candy section either, now that I think of it.

And I've been using every opportunity to use this newfound ability.

You're right, I know that. I considered not saying anything, but my temper got the best of me. :/ I'll try to take on the whole 'just-ignore-them' approach from now on, though.

And omg. I want to know so badly, but I feel a bit weird just randomly asking a complete stranger to tell me about what I have a feeling is probably going to be a very inappropriate story. But oh, the curiosity.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Emerys

Wow. You do realize that this is a place where people are supposed to be able to discuss their kinks without having others try to shame or judge them, right (or at least that's the impression I got, but do tell me if I'm wrong-- anyone?)? Newsflash: watersports is a kink shared by many. So why not keep the "sicko" comments to yourself?

ok .. my kink is thinkin itz SICK to piss on peeps .. weewee is waste matter .. so itz yuckkkkkkkkkkkk ... woulda eat shit??? nooooooooooooooooo ... that's my pinion ... & I nevr keep it 2 myself .. im titled 2 MY pinion also ...
Lurker
0 likes
an pissin on peeps is not a watersport!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ......................
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Pennylovesu

ok .. my kink is thinkin itz SICK to piss on peeps .. weewee is waste matter .. so itz yuckkkkkkkkkkkk ... woulda eat shit??? nooooooooooooooooo ... that's my pinion ... & I nevr keep it 2 myself .. im titled 2 MY pinion also ...

Can I get a Translater please? Translator to aisle "pee pee". What is this "pinion" you speak of? Are you friends of a lushie named "Remember"?

And for the OP, no, I don't pee in the shower.
I step out and pee in the toilet. I know, I know O.C.D.