Do guys like Chubby or Curvy girls?

last reply
268 replies
33.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Everyone has different taste. I like them slim, somewhat athletic.
Lurker
0 likes
I like slim and curvy girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them all! It's really all about the eyes, smile, facial expressions, and attitude. I just don't prefer either extremes, super skinny of very obese.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Everyone has different taste. I like them slim, somewhat athletic.

I prefer the slim as well. Slim being a strong athletic type with hips, nice thighs, and a toned tummy. I knew a girl in college that was a volleyball and softball player. She was 5'10'' and weighed at least 175lbs. She looked so hot in a bikini it was stupid!

However, my wife is now somewhat "chunky" to say the least. She works keeping a 1 year old in check and works from 7am to 5pm every day so i cant get onto her to much about hitting the gym. Sometimes life gets in the way.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Ill fuck this chick, Ill fuck that chick. Ill fuck anything that moves! I hate guys I love women!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
find myself more attracted to Slender body types,Personalty, intellect,wit, humor,Yes they can be rather complicated.

Quoting a very wise man. "A GOOD WOMAN IS WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY

Quoting a very wise man. "A GOOD WOMAN IS WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD"

That means you do like chubby chicks better... They would be worth more gold.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i want the extra padding... soft, warm, and I don't have to worry about breaking em...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like one with same meat on her bones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like women who LOOK like women, meaning they have soft curves in the right places
If you're standing 30 feet away and aren't sure if it's a girl, they're too skinny
Lurker
0 likes
Suresmile I Love All Women...Mmmm...:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Without a doubt.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them both.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've never felt attracted to an obiece woman... but its never to late
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally don't mind Chubby girls, but i'd rather have a girl with Curves
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally don't mind Chubby girls, but i'd rather have a girl with Curves
Lurker
0 likes
yes love chubby girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a connection, if we connect does it really matter how she looks?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That means you do like chubby chicks better... They would be worth more gold.

Slender women are rated on a Troy scale, meaning they don't require 16oz. to be a pound.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the woman her personality,sense of humor .to me her personality is more important than her looks.WE have to get along to be attractive to me
0 likes
It's as much in how a woman presents herself as in her actual body. I've been attracted to body types all over the map and part of that is because a well-dressed, well-displayed body is more interesting regardless of what the actual body-shape/type is. The other part is that body isn't all there is to a woman. A pretty face, a personality that meshes with mine, and so on are also important.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love bigger girls, personally.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
personally i love chubby girls something bout dem thats so hot n sexy n gets me hard n horny add me if yu want ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
slim,chubby, curvy i enjoy them all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes absolutely a thick girl is so sexy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think women who have a little extra are completely sexy. I dont like that skinny look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of them.