Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it really possible to grow your penis??

last reply
52 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guys talk about growing their penises... is it really possible? i thought guys were stuck with what they got...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, just make sure your penis gets plenty of sunlight and water.
Lurker
0 likes
The only permanent solution that I have heard of is plastic surgery.
Lurker
0 likes
You can jelq for a placebo effect, otherwise surgery is all that's available.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing you find on the internet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I have read surgery can lengthen by about 1". The down side is that your mussels controlling keeping the erection up will be weakened. This will cause the erection to sag a little.

There is on other factor. IF the man is overweight the flesh around the base will appear to shorten the erection some. So loosing the weight will give more erection length that will be able to be used.

I have only read about these things. I do a lot of reading.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy
guys talk about growing their penises... is it really possible? i thought guys were stuck with what they got...

I read an article, I believe last year or the year before, (EDIT: The article was from 2009, I read it much later) where some researchers grew a penis on a framework in a lab. They were removing ones from rabbits and then replacing them with the lab-grown ones. The reports thus far, again only on rabbits, were that the new penises worked just as well as the original. Also, that the rabbits seemed a little more eager to use them, if you can imagine rabbits being more horny than they already are.

I imagine, once this research goes up the mammal ladder, these might go mainstream. First, I expect FtoM transsexuals are going to be the human test subjects, but things made to improve a few lives have a way of being funded by wealthy men who want the new toys, which pay for the research and bring down the cost, which ultimately puts it out into the open market. Like computers, cars, cell phones, that kind of thing. Could you imagine space tourism as a reality 100 years ago?

Anyway, I think it's just going to be a matter of a decade or two until you can get a bigger dick. Be patient.

EDIT: Quick google search

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/11/penis-engineering/
http://gizmodo.com/5400705/fully-functional-penises-grown-in-lab
http://www.stufftoblowyourmind.com/blog/penis-of-tomorrow-will-we-grow-artificial-penises/ -This one has a link to a tracheal transplant with the same concept
http://www.livescience.com/7957-artificial-penis-tissue-proves-promising-lab-tests.html

http://www.gizmag.com/3d-printed-trachea-splint/27635/ This one is about a 3D printed splint for a trachea given to a baby with breathing problems, back in February. This could develop into part of the penis-enhancement surgery process.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm aware of 2 methods.

1.) Tie a stone on one end of a piece of string and the other end attach to the penis, wear for 5 years or until penis reaches desired length.

2.) Shave your piubic hairs thus giving the impression of a 1' + longer cock.

guess which is more popular
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
Sure, just make sure your penis gets plenty of sunlight and water.

I found the comment by Cleaver Fox, to be the most inexpensive . and probably having the same chance of success as any other method mentioned.

However Cleaver Fox failed to mention that all growing things require nutrients/ fertilizer (Steer manure / Bull shit) easily obtained at political conventions..

when attending political speeches , just pull your penis out point it at any speaker, & in a very short time you will have been exposed to more bull shit than one will ever need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine grows and shrinks every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You may want to try Miracle Grow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive found a real hot horny lady makes mine grow super big & fast!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Im going to start a class action suit against the makers of penis pumps..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Im going to start a class action suit against the makers of penis pumps..

I'm going to start a class action suit against God for giving some people less than perfect thought processes.
Lurker
0 likes
not sure but she makes it look simple

The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't get in the pool if its going to be your first time having sex with a woman.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Magic beans. Go see Jack the Bean Stock. He'll hook you up just fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes there is penis exercises you can do. The penis is a muscle and like any other muscle it can be developed. They can add length and thickness. Just Google it and you''ll find some info.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hero_
Yes there is penis exercises you can do. The penis is a muscle and like any other muscle it can be developed. They can add length and thickness. Just Google it and you''ll find some info.

The penis is NOT a muscle. Erections are caused by blood being trapped into two chambers on the sides of the shaft called the corpus cavernosa. These chambers are surrounded by a fibrous connective tissue called the tunica albuginea. It's basically like filling two balloons inside your penis with blood. The strength of the erection is determined by how well arterial blood flow is delivered to the cavernosa and how well compression of the veins keeps it there. Compression of muscles in the pelvic floor (not in the penis itself) will help constrict the veins, trapping more blood in the penis and causing it to swell temporarily, but it doesn't "grow."

In short, the overall size of the penis is determined by the tunica albuginea, which does not stretch or grow (short of hanging a weight from it during adolescence). Penis pumps are designed to pull blood into the penis to facilitate erections in those with erectile dysfunction, not to enlarge the penis. The vacuum can pull fluid into the exterior tissues making it swell, but that is temporary. Short of surgery, I'm afraid you are stuck with the penis you have.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Hero_

I'm sorry my friend, you've been duped.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
The answer is, of course, yes...particularly if the Slippery one is involved. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Keeping fit and healthy will help you to make best use what you've got.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weight loss helps you appear bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY

I found the comment by Cleaver Fox, to be the most inexpensive . and probably having the same chance of success as any other method mentioned.

However Cleaver Fox failed to mention that all growing things require nutrients/ fertilizer (Steer manure / Bull shit) easily obtained at political conventions..

when attending political speeches , just pull your penis out point it at any speaker, & in a very short time you will have been exposed to more bull shit than one will ever need.
love it ROFL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
I'm aware of 2 methods.

1.) Tie a stone on one end of a piece of string and the other end attach to the penis, wear for 5 years or until penis reaches desired length.

2.) Shave your piubic hairs thus giving the impression of a 1' + longer cock.

guess which is more popular

I tried the stone and string thing. Didn't work and the stone beat up my knees
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

Just learn to love what you have and everyone will love it too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Testosteron pills can have that effect. But it's rare.