forum signature

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
need help i want to make a banner for my latest story and use as my signature can someone give me step by step on how to
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Pussy_Predator
need help i want to make a banner for my latest story and use as my signature can someone give me step by step on how to

YES!!

Firstly- easy on the decorative typefaces they are tacky and unreadable. Silly script, mixed with comic sans and countless others are an assault.

"KISS- keep it simple stupid" dont use any more then 2 typefaces, if you need to.

Secondly- colour of type, very important some also are unreadable.
Thirdly- DON't STRETCH IMAGES BADLY it looks terrible.

I could go on about alignment and shit , but I know it's me being picky, and not everyone gets poked in the eye by these things like I do.

There are sites to make banners, some good, some, not so much. Photoshop is ideal as you have full control.

Pm me, I can help you, if you like.

Also this maybe belongs in another thread, not the chat thread really. It's more about stories help/author's help rather than the chat forum.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

YES!!

Firstly- easy on the decorative typefaces they are tacky and unreadable. Silly script, mixed with comic sans and countless others are an assault.

"KISS- keep it simple stupid" dont use any more then 2 typefaces, if you need to.

Secondly- colour of type, very important some also are unreadable.
Thirdly- DON't STRETCH IMAGES BADLY it looks terrible.

I could go on about alignment and shit , but I know it's me being picky, and not everyone gets poked in the eye by these things like I do.

There are sites to make banners, some good, some, not so much. Photoshop is ideal as you have full control.

Pm me, I can help you, if you like.

Also this maybe belongs in another thread, not the chat thread really. It's more about stories help/author's help rather than the chat forum.

I'm trying to do it on my Shiny for him. This is a test:

EDIT: Bannerfans thing replaced by a CrazyD spectacular!

If it doesnt work, I'll cry.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Pussy_Predator

Okay, you need to enter this in the field:

[url =[/url]">http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/mr-officer.aspx][/url]

Remove the space between "url" and "=" and then post. It should work now. I hope.

Edit: Bollocks.

Remove the space between lush and stories too.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
BUGGERY BOLLOCKS!

Quote me in my first post. Copy the coding. Paste in your signature field. Try that?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
If you're not Photoshop savvy, you could always try an online banner maker:

http://www.mybannermaker.com

or find a cute girl on line willing to do it for you... *flutters lashes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

or find a cute girl on line willing to do it for you... *flutters lashes*

There are a couple in here smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Go BIG or don't go at all.

At least 750 pixels in height should be sufficient though.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You could also add a deep quote. Bitches love deep quotes...or is it deep strokes? I get the two confused sometimes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
You could also add a deep quote. Bitches love deep quotes...or is it deep strokes? I get the two confused sometimes.

it's peep quotes! you know, like "these is my peeps"

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Go BIG or don't go at all.

At least 750 pixels in height should be sufficient though.

I think you'll also need 20+ posts for it to appear.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I think you'll also need 20+ posts for it to appear.

Thanks for that, Nicola. I can't believe I kissed* that.

Crazy has made him a great banner, so hopefully we'll see it very soon!

* MISSED! MISSED!