Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Writing habits or routines that others find usual?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When I write fiction I do so with my eyes closed so I can imagine the scene with very little outside influence.

I always have coffee - even mid-summer.

What say you?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Me + Coffee + Music = amazing stories.. (Yes, I think my stories are amazing.)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I often write on my laptop while laying flat on the floor, propped up on a little pillow with a bottle of blue gatorade by my side.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
none. i am completely and utterly boring in my writing habits *nudges the door to the costume closet closed with my toe*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Music seems to be a recurring theme in this thread, so it can't be that unusual. I like to have music on when writing, and sometimes it influences my writing. Most of the time, I'm naked; freedom from clothes equals freedom of thought. And I also talk to myself, sometimes actually having the character's conversations out loud, in the voices I want them to use. And people say I'm weird. Pffft, I'm not weird, I'm super duper hyper weird!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about weird well it might be a little unusual. I write the focus scene (how I see it, it changes per story) of a story in almost pitch black normally in the middle of the night with a pen and paper. If I get really into what I've imagined then I'll go and hunt the laptop down and write it up, but it takes me ages to finish a story to the point of actually believing in it to publishing it.

But I did once sit outside my yoga class in my car for about 5 hours because I got into a story and lost track of time so just kept writing it on my phone.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
A very long mix of music that flows well maybe a drink of tea and just my pc
Lurker
0 likes
Always have iTunes open to radio stations for constant music, lots of coffee, n a smoke - get most of my writing done outside sitting on the porch n just enjoying the weather