Sexual Accidents

last reply
70 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I once shot my cum up L's nostril, was really funny to me but not so much for her haha, she made some of the weirdest noises for the next 10 mins.

You have any accidents or funny things thats happened when in the act?
Classified
0 likes
Not mine thankfully!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Sexual accidents? You mean like being stumbling drunk, trip over something, and wind up with your erect cock in some other drunk's pussy or ass that you never met before? Nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
Sexual accidents? You mean like being stumbling drunk, trip over something, and wind up with your erect cock in some other drunk's pussy or ass that you never met before? Nope.

Nope, never happened to me before either!
Lurker
0 likes
My husband shot cum in my eye once. Hurt like hell till I rinsed it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried to swallow cum and nearly hurled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would getting busy with the wife one a counter in the kitchen, then slipping out and hitting the drawer underneath the countertops nearly ending up like the above X-ray count
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Cum in the eye burns like hell but the worse was a clip on the ball from a cane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vacuuming the house naked and accidentally my cock got sucked into the pipe (had no attachment on). An interesting way to stretch it
Lurker
0 likes
Not really anything special, but the first time I fucked a girl, we didn't use a condom and I accidentally shot my load in her pussy - I was just legitimately unaware that I was even about to cum until AFTER burying the first few spurts inside her, because it felt so unreal and unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. All the times I've cummed in a girl since then OTOH, were not by accident...
Lurker
0 likes
LOL - sex injuries?

I've dealt with real injuries that took a while to recover from. I've had a sprained wrist, a broken toe. I fell off a tree branch and cut my arm on the way down - it became infected.

My husband re-injured his torn meniscus (knee) and ruptured his rotator cuff (shoulder).

And the bed - I've had to repair the slats in the boxspring more than once. Another repair needs to be done this week, actually - might as well reinforce all the struts this time. LOL. Bedspreads have needed restitching. Lamps and decorative items have been broken . . . the hood of the sports car sustained a rather deep dent that a pro had to work smooth.

We're not violent with each other - we're just adventurous and wild.

The least of the issues was when wine was spilled in my eye when I was bound one time. . . think cum stings? Dry some dry red. smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I've accidentally shot cum in a lady's eye too. She said it burned terribly.

In the missionary position, I once shot cum up the length of our torsos and over her D cup breasts and into my own fucking eye! She thought it was quite funny.

The things we do for love...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was having sex in the car once ,really going at it and pulled back for fast an hard reentry when she said wrong hole . It was to late and shoved full force up her ass. After that she liked anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
pulled back for fast an hard reentry when she said wrong hole . It was to late and shoved full force up her ass. After that she liked anal.

I guess that is one way to get her into anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Concussion, nasty cut and passing out for both me and the person I was with, her shelf fell off the wall during our love making and struck us both...we never used that spot in the house again!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
When you're having sex so fast and hard, and he accidentally slips out, and his cock slams against the part between your pussy and anal.... God! That bloody hurts for both people. It has happen to me, once or twice. -.-
Lurker
0 likes
getting punched in the eye on more than one occasion by mistake i was l told mmmm
0 likes
Quote by pegasus2126
Vacuuming the house naked and accidentally my cock got sucked into the pipe (had no attachment on). An interesting way to stretch it

Accidentally.......?

How on gods green earth does that happen accidentally?

That's gotta suck!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does sneaking into a room at a party and fucking a guy you thought was your boyfriend only to find out it was someone you weren't supposed to have sex with count?
Lurker
0 likes
While having sex in the shower, I lifted her up off the ground, she wrapped her legs around me for support, as I got ready to cum I thrust harder and banged her head on the shower ceiling. She started yelling at me but I was so close to cumming I didn't stop until I was finished. The yelling went on for hours !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i slipped out while going really hard and fast with long strokes.....man that hurts
Lurker
0 likes
I've fallen off the bed a couple of times, thankfully managing to miss bashing our heads together. Had my cock bitten by an inexperienced blowjob giver. And of course there's the wrong hole "accident". Oh and one particular lover was removing my glasses and poked me in the eye. Hurt like fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My then-boyfriend pushed my head down while I was sucking him off, and I ended up throwing up on him.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a few years ago when we were broke students we had a really old hand-me-down bed frame. once we were having sex too enthusiasticly and one of the legs on the bed just split and the whole bed collapsed- took us by surprise and was embarassing since our housemate asked what happened to the bed afterwards lol.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Does a really bad case of carpet burn that needed medical attention count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexual accidents....hmmmm.
Carpet burns; cum in eye; knocked head against bedpost/car/trees/tables/bars etc while being fucked; pussy cut when a guy was trying to tear my thong out of passion and could not and ended bruising my girl parts; pinched nipples that bled; hickies that opened the skin; stuck tampoon deep in me while having sex during my periods with it in me; bruised ass by being spanked while being doggy fucked....I am sure I am missing quiet a few more ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My husband came home from work last week and told me he wants to stick his dick in the pickle slicer. I told him that was a bad idea, and maybe he needs some time off. Last night he came home from work and told me he did stick his dick in the pickle slicer. A little shocked I asked “What Happened”?
He said “Oh, I got fired”
I said “No, what happened with the pickle slicer?”
He said “Oh, she got fired too”.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Accidents... The 'wrong' hole, cum in my eyes, cum up my nose, getting shower gel in your mouth/ eyes and slipping in the shower