Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What new story categories would you like added to Lush?

last reply
85 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love Lush, and the site has so many wonderful story categories. What kind of new categories would you like added in the future on the Lush site?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think the categories seem to be very well covered and I can't think of anything I'd want badly to add. If we did add I'd say maybe a College Story category. But as it is that can be pretty well covered in the other categories, especially Group Sex. So I'm mostly well satisfied with the status quo.
Lurker
0 likes
That sounds fun Buzz. A college category. I like it, sounds like so many ways to write about college fun times and fuck fest at say, Cancun or Florida on college spring break, or fraternity initiations, ohhhhh Buzz you hit it right on...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
both college and true are good.... would like to see a swinger section too
Sophisticate
0 likes
There are aspects of true stories that would not be permitted under the site's guidelines e.g. underage sex and incest. This would have to be kept in mind should true stories become a category.
Lurker
0 likes
a. Seductions
b. Last times
c. Fetish
d. Exotic
Lurker
0 likes
No, last times with a particular person.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Figging!!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
a. Seductions
b. Last times
c. Fetish
d. Exotic
sh

we HAVE fetish! *points*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
I also think the categories are well covered, although I do think that a Flash Fiction, shorter story category might be quite good, but then I suppose that given that the minimum limit for stories is only 3,000 characters, maybe we don't actually need it...

It might be interesting though?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My suggestions:

1. Workplace Stories
2. Sci-Fi
3. Humour

(Also, it would be nice if you could have a "Non-English" category as well. Do you think it's possible?)
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by cunnilinguist
My suggestions:

1. Workplace Stories
2. Sci-Fi
3. Humour

(Also, it would be nice if you could have a "Non-English" category as well. Do you think it's possible?)

The categories are primarily based on sexual activity not settings. What you're speaking about, particularly 'workplace stories' is a setting, the sex that takes place in the workplace would dictate the category. SciFi stories are currently accepted under the Supernatural category. As for humor, we're talking about something that can be incorporated into any category that is available now.

It would be near impossible to incorporate a Non English category as it would entail having a person that is fluent in every language in the world to verify each submission. That is a bit unrealistic. (Spanish speakers may venture over to http://www.historiaslush.com/)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
G.I.L.F.
BEASTIALITY
FOOD PLAY
MILITARY
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Sssnake
G.I.L.F.
BEASTIALITY
FOOD PLAY
MILITARY

Welcome to the radar, Sssnake!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
1/ Humour

2/ Age Play so they can be easily be spotted from the Incest section.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
All these comments and no one said DILF.

I was just talking to GingerKitty and we both think it would be cool. I mean, we have a MILF so why not a DILF?

It seems logical to have both, or even under the same category and change it to MILF/DILF. Just so we can have both for a choice. It would be wicked. smile
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Figging!!!

I can't believe that there isn't already a figging category. My sole ambition in life is to win an award for best figging story. That and the Nobel prize.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
All these comments and no one said DILF.

I was just talking to GingerKitty and we both think it would be cool. I mean, we have a MILF so why not a DILF?

It seems logical to have both, or even under the same category and change it to MILF/DILF. Just so we can have both for a choice. It would be wicked. smile

It does seem discriminatory not to have a DILF category. I'm sure there are a few folks who want to read about younger women lusting after older men.

Edit: If anyone suggests this 101 word bandwagon, I'll get my arse kicking machine out. Stupid fad.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Sssnake
G.I.L.F.
BEASTIALITY
FOOD PLAY
MILITARY

please do yourself a favor and read the site content guidelines asap and note the stance we take on the second of your suggestions.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

It does seem discriminatory not to have a DILF category. I'm sure there are a few folks who want to read about younger women lusting after older men.

Edit: If anyone suggests this 101 word bandwagon, I'll get my arse kicking machine out. Stupid fad.

i believe we've actually had a discussion on DILF recently and it was decided not to add that catagory - i wish i could tell you the exact reasoning, but i recall it as being fairly sound.

Matriarch
0 likes

Global Monthly Searches

dilf 49,500
milf 20,400,000
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Global Monthly Searches

dilf 49,500
milf 20,400,000

412:1
That sounds like pretty sound reasoning to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about allowing stories to fit in two categories, eg Lesbian Love Poems, Bisexual BDSM, Interracial crossdressing (?!)

My only suggestion would be a Lush or cyber category for those stories about user experiences here or with online relationships generally
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Furries.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by kyliekained
2/ Age Play so they can be easily be spotted from the Incest section.

Age Play — We accept age play stories. It must be clearly spelled out that all participants are actually adults engaging in role play. Such stories should be in Taboo or another appropriate category and have an "age play" tag.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22383_An-A-to-Z-Guide-for-Lush-Stories-Authors.aspx

Since age play stories should all be tagged, there's no need for another category.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont see many watersport (peeing) like stories here. that should be added