Am I slutty or sexy?

last reply
34 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tricky question this ...but how come when I wear short skit and a tight tee with 5 inch heels some call me hot, sexy and fuckable and others call me slutty and a skank? I mean I like men to want me but the rest is so mean and shitty....What is he right balance? I am slim but nice 34 C beasts ..flat stomach...so it aint my body thats wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe when it comes to men seen you as describe, those that find you hot, sexy, sensual and lustful after to you are being true to themselves and who they are and are confident to try to speak to you. For those who say skank, whore, slut and whatever else they may come up with are Utley non-confident or know they will never have a chance with you and or are with their girlfriends, fiancée or wife will say this if caught looking, secretly whish their counterpart would dress for them like that…. So if you good about yourself and feel it I say go for it!!!
Lurker
0 likes
never worry what other people think it is what you think that matters so if you feel good in those clothes then ignore the haters and just enjoy the compliments
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely sexy. It's not slutty to dress that way, show off your attributes and you will cheer up a lot of men x
Lurker
0 likes
So much has to do with how you carry yourself, your personality, style, etc. There are women who can be dressed to the nines and still look slutty and trashy and others who can wear simple clothing and look classy. Is your makeup heavy and exaggerated? If so, you'll look "slutty". On the other hand, there are men and women, too, who see anything but the most conservative clothing as slutty. The most important judgment call is yours. Check yourself out in the mirror before going out, do you think other people will think you look slutty? If so, change the look or take your chances.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can't you be both? smile (btw, the word 'slut', in my book, isn't, or shouldn't be, derogatory). that said, anyone who uses it as a put down, or uses the word 'skank' should go fuck themselves.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite
can't you be both? smile (btw, the word 'slut', in my book, isn't, or shouldn't be, derogatory). that said, anyone who uses it as a put down, or uses the word 'skank' should go fuck themselves.

You are slutty and sexy... *whooooooot whoooooo*

Not many can carry that off, but you do it in spades, love!

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
(btw, the word 'slut', in my book, isn't, or shouldn't be, derogatory).

The automated proofreader on my word processing software doesn't like when I use the word slut. Fool be trippin'.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by clum

The automated proofreader on my word processing software doesn't like when I use the word slut. Fool be trippin'.

WHAT??? Your beeyatches LOVE it when you call us your slut!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Back on the topic -- if you don't mind, Maz! -- It really isn't about you Cheryl. See, there are folks with real hang-ups; jealous types who wish they were you, all hot and slim and sexy. But they're not. So, must be YOUR fault. They label you, mostly out of jealousy. I say, if you got it, flaunt it. Make sure you pack in a bunch of synonyms for skank, slut, ho, etc., like hottie, babe, and dish. You go girl!
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
Lurker
0 likes
Cheryl, you just have to do your thing! If others do not like it, they do no have to look. What is important is how you feel about yourself and for you to dress the way you feel comfortable. For those that do call you names, they probably are jealous that they do not have the courage to dress the way you do or the way they want to but are afraid of what other people think or will say. Not to mention they are jealous about not having as good a body as you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you look very sexy. As far as others feelings if they can't comment positively then they aren't worth a second glance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, it ain't your body, it's those 5" heels. You'll be just as fuckable without them, but you won't be screaming out the message quite so loudly.
Lurker
0 likes
I know some very elegant women that are sluts. I also know some sluts that on the surface, look like wholesome young ladies or housewives. The way men distinguish the two? One spits in a tissue and folds it neatly, then slips it in her handbag, never changing her expression. The other one swallows and smiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are both at the same time and that's meant to be a compliment!

Guys who are rude about your appearance are insecure and jealous. Ignore them. They should remember what mama said - "if you can't say something nice ... "
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can't answer honestly and seriously when you're using fake pics, sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much of a turn on as that can be, it can be a bit like an open buffet. I like a bit of mystery and class: thighs or clevage, not both ;)
The best thing I can say is that you're not going to please anyone. What's sexy to one person is "too slutty" to another and not sexy at all to a third. Just be yourself, and you'll get the right kind of people (i.e. the kind of people you'll get along with for more than one night) to say you're sexy.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Another adjective springs to mind instead: Fun
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Jealous people with think it's slutty. Everyone else finds it sexy. Nothing wrong with a girl dressing to being attention as long as she wants it
Lurker
0 likes
Slutty and sexy are synonymous to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, you sound sexy to me. Those calling you slutty are just saying that as you're probably out of there league!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simple, guys will say sexy, other girls will say slutty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are very few, if any, subjective questions like yours that can be answered with anything but ones opinion. Personally I totally agree with the person that opined it depends on how you carry yourself. I do hope your question is a rhetorical one and you don't give a shit what I or anyone else thinks about your personal choices are. It is very sad how many people's beliefs and values are determined by what "they say". In many cases I think slutty IS sexy. I respect and am attracted to women that appear secure and comfortable her behavior and attire. If a lady wants to attract not only a mans attention but have him salivating like a lion view a herd of antelope, she need only display a hint of a body part. I am very turned on by women who are obviously braless. (assuming she is physically appealing) When a woman wears a skirt and no panties, she will definitely get my attention, especially if she doesn't try very hard to hide it. When she does that however, she shouldn't be surprised if she gets more attention then she wants.
Site administrator
0 likes
Really I need to experience the scenario first hand to form a view ... send someone round please.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I would say hot but let me say this, you don't have to dress like that to be hot. At least I don't think so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you HOT, but women are mean. all depends on who you sees you. also there own habits come in to play. its not always your fault. if you enjoy wearing those things, then that's all that matters.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
How do you see yourself, sexy or slutty?
Lurker
0 likes
sweety, if yer sexy, yer sexy, if yer in a sack or if yer in yer skimpy stuf .. thatz wat me da sez & hez got lotsa gels after im ... & he knows lol ...but souns like ya av an opinon bout yerself that yer luvly anywayz ... lol ... mayb ya wud know the anser yerself if ya adnt got such a big head .. haha
Site administrator
0 likes
Is there any chance you can translate that for me please?

lmao ....