Watching you fuck?

last reply
47 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you girls like your husband or boyfriend watch you fuck another man?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth

It is really difficult to find a good cum dumpster who will allow (even encourage) you to video tape her so you can show her talents around your group of friends, associates, coworkers and people you meet in bars at happy hour, isn't it? One might say she'd be priceless.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I video taped my wife fucking my friend, she enjoyed watching it made her hotter then anything, but erased it, as she was afraid someone else would see it. My friend and I both liked watch them fuck and suck. Couldn't get her to do another , tho she let me take pictures of them with a polraid.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Awww, dude...it sounds like there might be some minor trust issues with your beloved. Surely the years of your experiences together should have deepened her knowledge of your respect for her, right?

She's cool with snapshots, but not video? Get a digital camera, you and her don't have to worry about any nosy film developers seeing her with two or three cocks shooting geysers of hot cum in her face, ass and wherever else.

Then a really good quality bubbjet color printer and the right paper. You and your buddies and her could have excellent adventures and timeless memories to enjoy in your later years, remembering when you all were actively deviant.

That'd be the path I'd take were I you.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth

Our video of these events, remain her property, she shows them only to those she feels comfortable with.

Regards.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Hell no!

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a man who wanted to share me or watch me get fucked by another guy. The thought creeps me out. I enjoy my men a bit more possessive than that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Hell no!

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a man who wanted to share me or watch me get fucked by another guy. The thought creeps me out. I enjoy my men a bit more possessive than that.

party pooper
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

party pooper

I really am!

I prefer my parties to be a more intimate one-on-one type of thing. Silly me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I really am!

I prefer my parties to be a more intimate one-on-one type of thing. Silly me.

What could be more intimate than pooping on the carpet at a party...and being taped for posterity?

Maybe being french-kissed in the act?

Sheeesh
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

What could be more intimate than pooping on the carpet at a party...and being taped for posterity?

Sheeesh

WTF? I thought you said you destroyed that video?? Also, I was really surprised you wanted to French kiss me me there, what with me pooping on the carpet and all.

You see why I don't let anyone watch me fuck other guys...anymore...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

WTF? I thought you said you destroyed that video??

You are going to get me all farking clawed up, dog-eared and buried in a sandy brushpile for later feeding - if you're not careful.

curlygirly - aka, BlackWidow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

It is really difficult to find a good cum dumpster who will allow (even encourage) you to video tape her so you can show her talents around your group of friends, associates, coworkers and people you meet in bars at happy hour, isn't it? One might say she'd be priceless.

Maybe she will do it for you! LOL

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

party pooper

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Sheeesh

Black widow??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth

Not so much as he likes to watch.....he loves to see people making love where he kan see them .....
its a minor turn on for me ....take or leve it ...unless im into it with them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

video

Yeah, that's what I was referring to, LM...

Subtlety, man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the guys in this forum said its hard to find a good cum- dumpster ......is that alle women ...or is that alle we are worth ...to you.?
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing better than being watched by your partner and then him joining you as a threesome.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
One of the guys in this forum said its hard to find a good cum- dumpster ......is that alle women ...or is that alle we are worth ...to you.?

Sarcasm

I'll let you check out the word: hyperbole on your own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You are going to get me all farking clawed up, dog-eared and buried in a sandy brushpile for later feeding - if you're not careful.

curlygirly - aka, BlackWidow

Probably
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

After several I can usually be a cum dumpster, and with everyone having cam phones, I'm sure it gets captured.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to be watched by anyone else no matter who I am fucking. I is a huge turn on for me to see the people that are watching me. If you have a secure relationship and understand the difference between sex and love. Then is can be fun. My Hubby and I have a great relationship and he has watched me with others.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Sheeesh

Hey, you all know the rules. No poop stuff allowed! Nicola doesn't want that shit on her site, so if you have a fetish for that take your crap somewhere else

P.S. I apologise for having a mind that's spinning due to large intake of sugar and caffeine and I will now try to avoid doing more crappy wordplays...
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure many are uncomfortable with being watched, but I do love it. I have no interest in watching, but being watched is something different, at least for me.

Maybe that is part of why I love to show as much as I dare in public.

Give me some encouragement and I will show you anything you want to see. I guess I just can not help being an exhibitionist.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a huge turnon for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being watched such a turn on!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind at all. It's kind of hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I get very turned on knowing I am being watched
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is one of my fantasies. Really turns me on the thought of it..my partner however wouldn't be ok with it sad