Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you be offended if a guy considered you a milf?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course, the question is senseless if you are not old enough to be properly considered a milf... and I am not writing a number here, no Sir. :-)

Note: "milf" is an acronym standing for "mom I'd like to fuck", it has an obvious positive meaning for men but it may also be regarded as rude by some women, I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a woman in her forties with a teenage son, I suppose this might apply to me. I'm not really sure how I feel about the term except to say that I most definitely prefer it over the term 'cougar' (HATE that word!). I'm not a big fan of such slangs in general but I suppose there are worse things to be called
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Being a woman in her forties with a teenage son, I suppose this might apply to me. I'm not really sure how I feel about the term except to say that I most definitely prefer it over the term 'cougar' (HATE that word!). I'm not a big fan of such slangs in general but I suppose there are worse things to be called

Thank you very much for your feedback, Milady. From my experience, in sex stories and websites the term milf is quite more common than cougar and the latter is reserved for mature women who try to seduce young men. I mean that one could be a milf without being a cougar and the other way round... :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a mom and get offers time to time - so I guess that makes me one. lol - I don't understand the draw, though, to the whole 'milf' concept. Some guys love the whole concept and genre - rather than just seeing the occasional mother that's appealing - they go for anything and everything that's 'milf' in any regard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I'd be thrilled!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like I said when this was asked in another thread, I much rather be considered a Mother Id Love To Fuck then a Mother I Wouldnt Fuck With His Cock Even If If I Put On 3 Condoms And A Bag Over Both Our Heads....................or something like that, LOL!!

Being called a MILF doesnt offend me or flatter me really, well maybe a flatters a little, LOL. Cougar would insult me, to me it has a derogatory meaning. But in general labels are dumb
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I`d definately not be offended,why would I be???
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes. But that's because I'm not a mother. If/when that changes, I'll be back to update my answer.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I'd rather be called MILF than Ma'am...

So true!!

Technically I AM a mother, so.... I guess it fits? I'm not sure I really like it as a label, but hey, I've been called worse...

and ma'am makes me feel WAY old!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I'd rather be called MILF than Ma'am...

That is quite an interesting point to me. I have a website called Sir Robert's Stories and play the role of Sir Robert when chatting with my visitors. "Sir Robert" addresses all the women as "Miladies" and, so far, I have only had positive responses. I understand that Milady is more appealing than Madam and, thus, you would not be offended if you were addressed as "Milady", is that so?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovin_barbs
I`d definately not be offended,why would I be???

I don't really know, that was the reason I asked. ;-) I am a man so I know how milf is used on a group of men and its meaning, I think I have not ever used "milf" when talking to women. I suppose that some women may think that the term MILF is rude or a way to refer to women as mere sexual objects. I don't know.
Of course, my question referred to a guy considering that a woman is a milf and not calling her a milf. I suppose that the latter behaviour could be considered rude under most circumstances.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Technically I AM a mother, so.... I guess it fits? I'm not sure I really like it as a label, but hey, I've been called worse...

I think that most of the time guys use MILF not just to refer to mothers but also to women on the age to be mothers. It does not matter if you are "technically a mother" or not, at least from my experience. ;-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Heck no, not any more! But I heard a different reference from the boys, SMILF!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories

I think that most of the time guys use MILF not just to refer to mothers but also to women on the age to be mothers. It does not matter if you are "technically a mother" or not, at least from my experience. ;-)

I know what you mean, but if they aren't a mother, then should it not be OWILTF?? (older woman I'd like to fuck)

Oh, and please never call me an 'older woman', not if you'd like to keep your testicles...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not,,,I feel it`s a compliment,,,,but it actually depends on who`s making the comment I suppose
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes

That is quite an interesting point to me. I have a website called Sir Robert's Stories and play the role of Sir Robert when chatting with my visitors. "Sir Robert" addresses all the women as "Miladies" and, so far, I have only had positive responses. I understand that Milady is more appealing than Madam and, thus, you would not be offended if you were addressed as "Milady", is that so?

I agree with TDW I'd much rather be referred to as a MILF instead of Ma'am, That just makes me feel old and being a 47 year old woman of 2 children I don't need to be reminded of my age lol as for the terms you like to use, I particularly do not care for those either. They remind me of Robin Hood times where its said to women of royalty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Your intonation and manner would decide if I liked it or not. Same goes for some overconfident, snot-nosed 18yr old brat, sneering at women, and calling them MILFs.

A little Class... not Crass, will get you more Ass.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I find it flattering actually.
Lurker
0 likes
Once I became a Mom, that's an appropriate category...lol at least I try to keep the ILF part going...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not offended one little bit, prefer that than cougar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, the question is senseless if you are not old enough to be properly considered a milf... and I am not writing a number here, no Sir. :-)

Note: "milf" is an acronym standing for "mom I'd like to fuck", it has an obvious positive meaning for men but it may also be regarded as rude by some women, I suppose.

I've got four kids and don't mind this at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all,,, very arousing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, I'm 54 and the guys are all over me, I get offers every day it seems. It makes me very happy, and I have taken a few up on their offers. They could also have closed their eyes and run away...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm old enough to be one, so why should I complain about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only problem I have with this expression is that it's an acronym which just lately I have developed a strong distaste for. I realize such things are part of today's instant gratification society which has developed an impatience even with words themselves (reminds me of George Orwell), but would prefer the whole sentence or even better, think of some original way to express your desire rather than an abbreviated cliche.
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol