Belly Chains

last reply
6 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you wear belly chains? What are your partner's views regarding the chains? Does it heighten arousal during sex for either of you?

Your thoughts please.

Regards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know about them and I haven't worn one as I have a tubby belly and it just wouldn't look right on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was given one years ago and still wear it daily just like I do bracelets and an anklet and necklace
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We used to call them, "Bikini Belts," and wore them with a skimpy bikini....Yes, I still do at the beach, guys seem to love the idea.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never really interested me until a week ago when I met two nudist couples on a beach on St Martin. The lovely lady that stopped me as I was walking the beach was wearing one ( and nothing else). I frequent a nude beach but usually the couples ignore he single males. I was enchanted with the lady. I left her ith my thong as I continued my walk. Retrieved it upon my return. Made a tentative date for sme time and place next year.
Lurker
0 likes
I constantly wear bare belly outfits everywhere I go. I have several belly chains and I wear them often. My husband and I both think they are very feminine and sexy. I love the way I look when they're caressing my bare belly when I'm out and about. They're a fabulous addition to my anklets, toe rings and belly button rings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm bearing my belly I'll sometimes wear one.