0 watchers
0 likes

If you could choose

22 votes remaining
Keeping my clit with annoying periods (27 votes) 123%
Remove my clit and my periods (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Right girls a little dilemma for you if you had the choice of no more periods ever again but the only catch is you have to give up your clit too or the annoying periods are worth having because you get to have a clit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is a no brainer for me - I'll keep my fabulous clit and thanks to the blessed invention of the IUD, I can say goodbye to my period too!!!
Lurker
0 likes
^^^^^^^^^ What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's a no brainer: Get rid of my body's main source of pleasure instead of bleeding for about 4 days a month.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My jaw will drop if anyone picks option #2. Periods aren't that big of a deal other than a minor nuisance.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
My jaw will drop if anyone picks option #2. Periods aren't that big of a deal other than a minor nuisance.

How about 3 more clits and three more periods? We need to see just how far some of you girls go with this fucked up fantasy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
lol - is this even a serious question?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I thought you already mastered unhinging your jaw....?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
what woman would want to give up her clit?!

Seesh, clits are amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Right girls a little dilemma for you if you had the choice of no more periods ever again but the only catch is you have to give up your clit too or the annoying periods are worth having because you get to have a clit

How about this little dilemma, I wont tell you how fucking stupid this question is but the only catch is you have to give up your cock!! Lets vote on that one.
Clever Gem
0 likes
FFS this is a stupid thread. Now get down there and rub my clit, I'm on my big scary nuisance of a period and need to cum, it helps with the cramps.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses
When I saw the thread title, I thought, 'what the fuck?' And after reading this thread my response is, WTF?

This ^
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'd give up my clit if it meant I never had to read another goddamed mutherfukkin stupid question in the Lush forums.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What............. are you Crazy ....lol
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Mmmmm - This has to be one of the weirdest questions I've ever read - David, you do know what and clit is and what it does? Right?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

(Been waiting to use some of those)

Yes I am a bloke, but that response would be from my wife!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

Would you choose having to give up your cock instead of the annoyance of having to shave every day?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Mmmmm - This has to be one of the weirdest questions I've ever read - David, you do know what and clit is and what it does? Right?

Nope can you show me please
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

This is quite possibly the stupidest question I have ever seen on Lush. No normal person could have come up with a question this ignorant of human sexuality. The clitoris has nothing to do with periods, for one thing. For another, the question is terribly misogynistic. It is filled, at least on a subconscious level, with the kind of hatred of women that should be found only in the wards of mental hospitals and prisons for the criminally insane, but has become more and more acceptable among religious fundamentalists of all persuasions.

What gave you the idea that having a period is something horrible? Are you like those men in the desert religions who believe that women are unclean during their periods and must be avoided at all cost, or is it just that you like the idea of mutilating women? What kind of sick mind comes up with questions like this one?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give up my clit? Is this question for real?

How about you give up football or I chop of the end of your penis? Easy choice right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

This is quite possibly the stupidest question I have ever seen on Lush. No normal person could have come up with a question this ignorant of human sexuality. The clitoris has nothing to do with periods, for one thing. For another, the question is terribly misogynistic. It is filled, at least on a subconscious level, with the kind of hatred of women that should be found only in the wards of mental hospitals and prisons for the criminally insane, but has become more and more acceptable among religious fundamentalists of all persuasions.

What gave you the idea that having a period is something horrible? Are you like those men in the desert religions who believe that women are unclean during their periods and must be avoided at all cost, or is it just that you like the idea of mutilating women? What kind of sick mind comes up with questions like this one?

Calm down ffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHAT A JOKE !!! CUT YOUR PENIS OFF AND GIVE SPORT AND BE A REAL PUSSY BOY WANT TO BE I GALD I'M A WOMAN AND WILL KEEP WHAT MY GOD GAVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

Calm down ffs

I haven't even got warmed up yet. If you come on here asking questions that are barely concealed hatred for half of the human race you have to expect some of us to take offence. My opinion of your question is that it reeks of misogyny. I have no idea why you hate women, and no desire to know. It will be enough for me that you go away and stay away. I hope you do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

I haven't even got warmed up yet. If you come on here asking questions that are barely concealed hatred for half of the human race you have to expect some of us to take offence. My opinion of your question is that it reeks of misogyny. I have no idea why you hate women, and no desire to know. It will be enough for me that you go away and stay away. I hope you do.

Jesus Christ. I agree it's a really stupid question, but I can't say I see a shitload of hatred towards women along those that consider women on their periods as unclean. He's just asking a stupid and somewhat funny question, in the same genre as "if you had to choose for the rest of your life, which hand would you wank with".
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

Jesus Christ. I agree it's a really stupid question, but I can't say I see a shitload of hatred towards women along those that consider women on their periods as unclean. He's just asking a stupid and somewhat funny question, in the same genre as "if you had to choose for the rest of your life, which hand would you wank with".

How do you compare a question about cutting off parts of a woman's anatomy with deciding which hand to masturbate with? The questions have nothing in common. He wanted to know if I wanted to have my clit cut off. I didn't. The question is disturbing. It isn't funny. I don't see how it could be considered even remotely funny in light of the fact that women routinely have their clitoris cut off in some cultures. Those same cultures see having a period as unclean, and women as inferior in every way to men. This is not a question that a man who likes women would ask. A man who likes women would know that a question like that is anti-woman. Or maybe I'm just pissed because I'm having my period.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I'd give up my clit if it meant I never had to read another goddamed mutherfukkin stupid question in the Lush forums.

lol - guess you're not going to have to worry about losing it, then. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

How do you compare a question about cutting off parts of a woman's anatomy with deciding which hand to masturbate with? The questions have nothing in common. He wanted to know if I wanted to have my clit cut off. I didn't. The question is disturbing. It isn't funny. I don't see how it could be considered even remotely funny in light of the fact that women routinely have their clitoris cut off in some cultures. Those same cultures see having a period as unclean, and women as inferior in every way to men. This is not a question that a man who likes women would ask. A man who likes women would know that a question like that is anti-woman. Or maybe I'm just pissed because I'm having my period.

Simmer down. It's really not all that. I am a woman. I am completely aware of what women around the world suffer on a daily basis. However, this question has nothing to do with it. I don't think he meant, in a literal sense, cut off our clits for no more periods. I think it has more to do with, if our anatomy were rearranged, would we opt for no clit as opposed to putting up with the annoyances of a period? I don't think he's subtlety supporting female abuse and hate. I see this is something you're extremely passionate about and it's a very important and sensitive subject, but I can GUARANTEE you, without a doubt in my mind...that his question, while extremely idiotic, intended no ill will towards the female species.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░