Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you fantasize about sharing your wife with another guy?

last reply
78 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would you get excited by watching them? or maybe also want to participate somehow?

I have just published a story about cuckoldry on my blog and was curious about your opinion...

--
Sir Robert
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to fantasize about sharing my wife not sure I could in real life
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I fantasize about sharing your wife with me, and you on a trip to somewhere at least 6 hours away by jet.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bassicallybill
I fantasize about this and have such a story breing in my perverted mind. My wife might as well fuck another guy - she won't fuck me.

Sorry ....but some women just lose it ...if it happenes to me ...i promice ....ill get harmone shots ...lea.im 37 ...und i just hope i remain as i am for the rest of my life ...there is nothing more that i love then seeing ..my guy pleased .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
or share love it ...i think most of the guys are too jellous to try it ....jellous ...und no trust keeps us alle from trying a lot of things that would bring us plesure, und heat up old love making ....that has just gotten old und tired. try new things ....there is nothing a woman likes then some thing new in the bedroum.
lea
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I fantasize about sharing your wife with me, and you on a trip to somewhere at least 6 hours away by jet.

In my naughty wishes I am present and, at least, watching. Not sure we make a deal if I am to be on a trip... would you consider recording with a cam so I can watch when I am back?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
or share love it ...i think most of the guys are too jellous to try it ....jellous ...und no trust keeps us alle from trying a lot of things that would bring us plesure, und heat up old love making ....that has just gotten old und tired. try new things ....there is nothing a woman likes then some thing new in the bedroum.
lea

Agreed. Cultural barriers of all sorts keep lots of people from trying to realize different - original - non conventional sexual fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you are totaly right ....i always say ....if it feels good ....do it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I become extremely aroused when girlfriends will tell me of their sexual past, but I don't know if I would actually want to watch her with another man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by b1080
I know I become extremely aroused when girlfriends will tell me of their sexual past, but I don't know if I would actually want to watch her with another man.

What do you think keeps you from trying? Do you fear she leaves you? Do you discuss these feelings with her? Do you imagine yourself as a willing and active participant in a MMF threesome?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm the man your wives want to fuck....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is Ask the guys but wanted to share, my husband and I were married 23 years ago, I was 19 he was 22, less than 9 months after our wedding he asked me if he could watch his friend fuck me. It was really an unbelievable experience since he was my first and only til then and the next morning I was told it was to never happen unless he was there smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have fantasized about this so many times and I want to be used by her and her lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been a discussion between us in the past and she was up for it until my buddy got married. so the fantasy ended (she would not do that to his new wife).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by justhavfun70
I know this is Ask the guys but wanted to share, my husband and I were married 23 years ago, I was 19 he was 22, less than 9 months after our wedding he asked me if he could watch his friend fuck me. It was really an unbelievable experience since he was my first and only til then and the next morning I was told it was to never happen unless he was there smile

That is an important point for me. If such ever happens, it is something that both partners should first desire and, then, share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bassicallybill
I fantasize about this and have such a story breing in my perverted mind. My wife might as well fuck another guy - she won't fuck me.

That is sooo funny! You are certainly one honest guy and I REALLY appreciate that. I have fucked a few wives in front of their hubbies and It was really arousing and erotic! For a few years, about the only women I dated were married!!!LOL. The girls were pent up, horny as hell, and wanted their man to be a barbarian with them. They wanted what they weren't getting at home...an aggressive, demanding male who made them perform. I filled that void in their lives and it was VERY fucking exciting!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a fantasy. Could be interesting if it happened naturally without pressure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I have fantasized about this so many times and I want to be used by her and her lover.

That is an exciting statement! In my 'dating married women only' phase of my life, these cute, horny, sexy girls and I would lay in bed and fantasize about how we would humiliate her hubby. I wanted to see what her opinion was on the matter.

Even the girls who said they didn't want to do that would eventually open up when I would offer up different scenarios: The one where I bring over three friends and we have hubby suck us all off---right in front of her--- before we take her into the bedroom and fuck her senseless....that one seems to always excite them.

Another where I make hubby lick her clean after I ride her like a pony and make her perform for me....the picture of that is really nasty but they love it...LOL. Especially, sitting on his face and having him lick as far up her vagina as his tongue will go.

One suggested that I might like to take a whip to her husband....she volunteered to count the lashes...LOL!

We did settle on my urinating in hubby's mouth while she watched. Another was having hubby lick her clean [they all seem to like that one] and still, the most popular....having hubby suck my dick when I first arrive so I can take my time with her later in the bedroom.
0 likes
You know, being there and watching while a couple gets it on seems so hot to me (it's a fantasy, never actually happened) but I find it hard to put my wife into that scenario. Perhaps that's because I know my wife well enough to know it ain't happening but it could also be me being a bit possessive. Hard to say.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Although I have never been married I have had a girlfriend that wanted both me and a friend at the same time, then another time she wanted him alone. Afterwards we made love as she told me everything that had happened between them. Both were fine for me because I like pleasing my woman. I will admit that we also had her girlfriend in a three some. Also once I was a different buddy's wife's birthday present. All of it was exciting. I guess that is why I'm the friendly pervert.
Lurker
0 likes
I would start out by watching and definately would end up participating.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bassicallybill

Hey Bill! I also fantasize about this a lot lately, and I'm in the same boat as you - my wife hardly ever fucks me, too. Too bad we don't live closer to each other, I'd fuck your wife while you watch and I'd love to watch you fuck mine. That would be one hell of a party!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shortstop

Hey Bill! I also fantasize about this a lot lately, and I'm in the same boat as you - my wife hardly ever fucks me, too. Too bad we don't live closer to each other, I'd fuck your wife while you watch and I'd love to watch you fuck mine. That would be one hell of a party!!

Or....they could watch you and I....
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea it's fun with us if we add another it's strictly physical and just sex. It's hot as hell too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that's one of the hottest fantasy settings. For most people, fantasy is probably where it should stay. Jealousy seems to be a standard response. But I'm not jealous.
Ambrose
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I wouldn't have minded sharing her with another guy...under the right type of circumstances. The problem was... that SHE wasn't "into" SHARING, just fucking around on me behind my back. In short, a purely SELFISH BITCH!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasize about my wife fucking a man all the time daily. But she is not interested in making it real for me.