Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the ladies, have you ever masturbated whislt imagining a work colleague?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, so im sure guys do this a LOT! I know I certainly have done, but just wondered if the ladies of lush imagine guys that they work with when getting themselves off? I was going to ask the ladies at work if they do but thought better of it ;) haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hughizzy
Ok, so im sure guys do this a LOT! I know I certainly have done, but just wondered if the ladies of lush imagine guys that they work with when getting themselves off? I was going to ask the ladies at work if they do but thought better of it ;) haha

That was probably a good call on your part otherwise you might be facing dismissal for sexual harassment. If anyone walked up to me at work and asked me that, their arse would be fired quicker than you could blink at them. Just saying.

Anyhoo... No I haven't. If you saw the guys I worked with, you would know why. Perhaps you already do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately, my line of work is dominated by women with a few token males thrown in for good measure but they are either too young, too old or gay to do any serious fantasizing about. However, working for a not-for-profit organization, I do come in daily contact with many high profile, professional men with fancy titles and lots of money and/or power. I may or may not have fantasized about one or two or...

BUT, being the professional that I am, I would never do anything inappropriate that would ultimately put me at risk of losing my job or worse, my reputation. There are some lines you just don't cross.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i often masturbate while imagining my boss, have had a few sex dreams about him lately and its strange, im not actually attracted to him but i love men his age. So im assuming thats why i often think of him. I recently have been thinking of him when i was having sex with my ex bf, which is odd to me. but to answer your question, yes i think of my work colleagues and masturbate
Lurker
0 likes
I am not going to lie, I have. I was a Nanny, the father of the kids I nanny for was very hot and very attractive. We were both attracted to each other but knew it would ruin my career if We did anything.