Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys who have had the SNIP, opinions please!

last reply
20 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am having it off with a Single Dad who has told me has had the snip (not sure how long ago it was maybe 4/5 years tops) and last night we finally fucked.

Since he didn't have sex for almost a whole year and he told me he rarely masturbates as he has full custody of his kids and doesn't have time to do it. So when he came last night it felt like heaps of cum.

The question is since he hasn't been sexual for almost a full year does that mean he doesn't have sperm or did he store sperm?

Confused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I am having it off with a Single Dad who has told me has had the snip (not sure how long ago it was maybe 4/5 years tops) and last night we finally fucked.

Since he didn't have sex for almost a whole year and he told me he rarely masturbates as he has full custody of his kids and doesn't have time to do it. So when he came last night it felt like heaps of cum.

The question is since he hasn't been sexual for almost a full year does that mean he doesn't have sperm or did he store sperm?

Confused.

I have had this done and the sperms are trapped and can't escape their route has been blocked by the operation. So if you compare them to the surfing fraternity (as per 3 Men and A Baby - or was it four? Surf is never up the waves are flowing but no body's hanging ten). smile ''And we'll have fun fun fun 'till the daddy takes the t bird away.''
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Confused.

You should be fine. Usually it's within the first few months after being "snipped" that you should use other methods of birth control. Besides, he should have had a semen test following (a few sessions of ejaculations) for a few months to see if his sperm count was at zero. Ask him ...

Enjoy the sex ... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had the snip more than 20 years ago and my wife and I only have sex on rare occasions and even when she was in her thirties she did not get pregnant. I have two little metal clips in place stopping the sperm getting out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had the snip about 15 years ago. What I can remember is they cut the tubes so the sperm can not get through but the fluid they travel in still flows out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had mine done about 3 years ago, have sex regularly and no baby....i was snipped, tied and cauterized
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jaune you should be just fine,he can still Shoot. but now all he shoots are Blanks..If you have any doubt he can get tested, Or the next time the two f you are together take a peek ..That surgery .
Will leave a scar on the under side of our scrotum.. HAVE FUN
Lurker
0 likes
I know this post is directed at males but as a female, the thoughts of some guy squirting the equivalent of hot water inside me is no great turn on.

I realise the need for this form of contraception but just hope that future research doesn't unearth a can of medical worms. Just seems unnatural to me to surpress the most basic natural function a man can perform by cutting off the escape route of his sperms created initially for discharge and never intended for absorbtion continually within his body.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

I know this post is directed at males but as a female, the thoughts of some guy squirting the equivalent of hot water inside me is no great turn on.

I realise the need for this form of contraception but just hope that future research doesn't unearth a can of medical worms. Just seems unnatural to me to surpress the most basic natural function a man can perform by cutting off the escape route of his sperms created initially for discharge and never intended for absorbtion continually within his body.

What do you think happens to the millions of sperm cells which are constantly being created by the testicles and not ejaculated by men who aren't stroking their dicks or dipping rods in willing and wet, semen milking orifices?

Assimilation & recycling is what's occurring. There are few things more natural, except maybe our heartbeats, tears & breathing.

There is nothing worse to hear if you're a dude in your late 30s onward than: "We're pregnant!"

Unless you know you've been snipped or clipped or cauterized via laser (and you haven't told her beforehand).

Then hearing her surprisingly gleeful exclamation... is simply comedy fucking gold! Been there, experienced that, believe me - it is exhilarating.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

Well said and I totally agree thats why I love total uninhibited bareback sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

Oh so sorry I thought this was 2013.
Lurker
0 likes
I had the procedure done at 35(several years ago). If it has been that long since he's been cut there should be no issue. However, nature has a strange sense of humor sometimes. I have heard of instances where the vast tubes reconnect. Rare but not unheard of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the answers guys, happy to report mother nature announced today that I am NOT pregnant

We were in a middle of a fuck session when he called out "One of us is bleeding."

As for SexySophie I don't understand your post. Men and Women have been or are sterilized today for various medical methods. Or in history when The Nazis are well known for using the method on Jews, Disabled people or anyone not fit for the Aryan ideals. PS it didn't feel like hot water when he came inside of me. It just felt like regular cum. Or what should I say oh it felt like cum without zygotes swimming around.

The guy I am with he got it done because he already has FOUR kids to two different mothers. One of his partner's has mental health issues and the other walked out on him when his two eldest were toddlers. Actually his last partner suggested for him to do it and he did.

I don't mind if he has the snip I don't have to worry about getting pregnant so win win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had mine done back in the 80s. Best thing I did because she was a cheating bitch, plus when I was free of her I could fuck to my heart's content and not worry about getting any of my partners pregnant
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

There is nothing worse to hear if you're a dude in your late 30s onward than: "We're pregnant!"

Unless you know you've been snipped or clipped or cauterized via laser (and you haven't told her beforehand).

Then hearing her surprisingly gleeful exclamation... is simply comedy fucking gold! Been there, experienced that, believe me - it is exhilarating.

So for great comedy get snipped, get a girlfriend you know will cheat on you, make sure she gets pregnant and watch as she tries to hook you forever but ends up with a dirtbag forever?

If I wasn't in a commited relationship and I one day want kids I'm a big enough arsehole to actually try that. Damn you for giving me that idea...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

You can still do that. Just minus the sperm. The semen is there. Just not the sperm. You do realize that semen and sperm aren't the same thing, right?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

Well the thought of cumming on a guy or another woman should be a turnoff as well. And vice versa. The bodily fluids released when females orgasm contain no reproductive components whatsoever, but people enjoy feeling and tasting them nonetheless.

Do you swallow during a blowjob? Because if you do, the sperm just burn away when passing through your digestive tract. Nothing is absorbed. And it's not that psychological. The sensations are all the same.

And contraceptive research is exactly that. It's been around for centuries, even going so far as using the lining of sheep intestines and string as a makeshift condom. There is no can of worms to be opened, other than not making babies.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by voice of experience

Quote by guywhodrinks&poststoomuch

So for great comedy get snipped, get a girlfriend you know will cheat on you, make sure she gets pregnant and watch as she tries to hook you forever but ends up with a dirtbag forever?

If I wasn't in a commited relationship and I one day want kids I'm a big enough arsehole to actually try that. Damn you for giving me that idea...

Yeah, acquire a fuckbuddy who you know will cheat on you, then make sure she gets impregnated whilst screwing someone else or a platoon of someone elses.

How is that accomplished in your part of the world, Elit?

You should lay off the sauce a bit, before you post commentary on here, cuz it makes you look like a big farking arsehole when you do combine those things.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

You can still do that. Just minus the sperm. The semen is there. Just not the sperm. You do realize that semen and sperm aren't the same thing, right?

Sperm is the whale..Semen are the men hunting the whale. Even I know that.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My treatment and surgery for testicular cancer left me sterile and incapable of even shooting blanks. Since I was 23, my orgasms have been completely dry. I don't even leak precum.

This condition has left me very depressed at times. The feeling is almost the same, except in the once in a blue moon occasion when I actually do ejaculate a blank, I can feel the semen moving up my shaft. Strangely, I had never really noticed that before my Radical Lymphectomy.

The good news is that the vast majority of partners I've had, both men and women, have actually been very happy about it. Sure, they miss the white sauce now and then, but not having to deal with the mess seems to more than make up for it.

For me, I'll never have kids, but having my partners willing to take me without having to account for emission has its advantages.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I was snipped at 27 and have never regretted the decision. Neither have any of the women who have been my partners.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah l have two beautiful kids didn't want any more so 'snip snip' almost painless ..Except every nurse came in my room checking me out lying on table waiting for the doctor to 'snip' My balls where already nice and smooth which kind of surprise them but still there must have 6 nursers making sure l was all right...looking back the best thing l ever personnely did for my...oh the kids that might have been running around...VJ
The Linebacker
0 likes
I won't be having the SNIP for quite awhile. But I know some older guys who have. They said that the doc told them that live sperm still exist for about 35 ejaculations. So they are supposed to get those out of the way pretty quickly, whether their wife or girlfriend helps them or they have to do it themselves.