Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does your Kindle library say about you??

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
After spotting a status from one of my friends with a screen shot of their kindle library containing mostly Lush ebooks; It got me wondering, what's the Lush readers e-book reading habits?

Here's mine; (think it show's what sort of mind I have! :-P)

I highly recommend any of the books on that list
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33
...think it show's what sort of mind I have! :-P

Certainly does
Giggles
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Aside from the free classics, all my Kindle is erotica. Mainly Lush, but others too. I'm thinking about getting a real Kindle instead of the laptop; this screen kills my eyes when I read on it too much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Kindle as everything from Erotica to mystery/suspense to comedy to classics like Whitman and Poe. I think my Kindle says I should get out of the house more and stop reading so much!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest section on my Kindle is definitely paranormal erotica, closely followed by Urban Fantasy and "normal" erotica.
Matriarch
0 likes
I have all our ebooks, and a few Haruki Murakami novels.

I don't get much time to read these days.
Lurker
0 likes
I have all Lush Publishing books as on my pc. Right now I am reading "Loretta", by Peter Karargiris. I wish I know how to copy my kindle library so I can show you how sexy that looks like . I believe I am in treat for some great erotica, every thing else I am reading old fashion way.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL - that I read a hell of a lot of erotica! I swear I've read over 200 books in the last year - 195 are erotica. The other 5 were just to save face smile
Lurker
0 likes
Erotica is the number one priority on my iPad, but I do like to read Tom sharpe's comedy too. The English classics; Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, have their place too.

Regards.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have over 4000 books for my kindle, more than will fit on my device at any one time, so at the moment I have a large collection of modern works, biographies & novels, as well as classics, and erotica.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i have everything from science fiction to classics. i think my kindle, and my bookshelves, say that i read a wide variety of books... and that i am smart and sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
That I read more then, "Fun With Dick and Jane"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio
That I read more then, "Fun With Dick and Jane"

Lol. One of these days ill make that into a real book. With pictures.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine will have to be destroyed if ever in an accident....I used to read classics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine would have to say that I'm a huge Stephen King fan.............
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Felopzed
Mine would have to say that I'm a huge Stephen King fan.............

53 Stephen king books on mine smile
Lurker
0 likes
Fly fishing, military and the US Budget (hey the budgets were free and I was hungry for pork)