sexy favours...

last reply
10 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls have you ever given sexsual favours to friends to get somthing form them?

Love to know how it happened and how do you feel about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it a few times. Usually it was just for helping me move or fixing something for me. I was with a guy once in Best Buy and wanted a movie. Just flirting with him wasn't working so I offered him a bj if he would buy it for me. We went out to his car and I gave it to him in the back seat in the parking lot. Then we went back in and he bought me the movie. We went back to my place and I wanted to watch it. He didn't want to because it was a "chick flick". I got him a beer and told him to watch it with me and when it was over we could fuck. He wanted to fuck first but I made him wait.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mastergor
Girls have you ever given sexsual favours to friends to get somthing form them?

Love to know how it happened and how do you feel about that.

"Sexy Favours"??? That would still technically be prostitution wouldn't it? Even though you might not get money, you're getting 'stuff' bought for you instead. Oh yeah, cause Crack ho's do it for crack.... and people still call that prostitution.

oops p.s. no I never have and never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, for me the only reason for any kind of sex is to have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotgirluk26
No, for me the only reason for any kind of sex is to have fun.

Agreed
Lurker
0 likes
Shakes her head.."Ahhh..........................................................................................................no"

You thought I was going to sneeze, didn't you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind
Shakes her head.."Ahhh..........................................................................................................no"

Ditto.
Sexual 'favours'? Give me a break
Lurker
0 likes
NO! Fortunately I've never been in a position where I even considered it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Why would we need to do favours when a flutter of our eyelashes will do
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. If my pussy is the only thing that can buy it, then obviously I don't need it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
No. If my pussy is the only thing that can buy it, then obviously I don't need it.

^^^This. Amen!