last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi forum

My girlfriend and I have been discussing the ideas of having some 'fun' with a third person in the bedroom. We both agreed that we'd like to try it both ways with a male first and then a female at a later date, we've both got different and similar fantasies that involve this but we're not sure how to approach the idea or inviting another person into our sex lives, we would love some advice from those who have! We're studying at uni so the last thing we'd want is people knowing so it's something we need to keep secret (is that even possible?) Are we about to make a mistake? We've been together since before uni so about 4 years now and during out first year we agreed that our way of having fun (while staying together) would be to explore having different sexual partners together.

Would be great to hear some advice from those who have or are also thinking about the same!

Thanks in advance x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although much older than you, this is something that my partner and I do. Our rule is always together. We have met guys from here and we also use a site called Flingfinders in Australia. Best to be someone you both don't know, screen him carefully and meet him socially first. Check his ID so you know he really is who he says he is. Use gut instinct, you need to both like him and feel safe with him. I'm not encouraging infidelity but married men have more to lose therefore are guaranteed to be discrete. Good luck, it's loads of fun.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are several posts on this very subject. My only advice to you is be very careful about what you're about to embark on. It's a very slippery slope and once you've done it, for good or bad, there is no undoing it. Many couples love the fantasy of it but when it comes time to get 'down and dirty', it turns out not to be what they thought and often times ends the relationship they started with. Of course, it could be the best damn thing ever but again, be very careful what you wish for.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I have discussed this from time to time. We've come to the conclusion that we're not going to involve friends or acquaintances. Going to bars, internet, and what not doesn't appeal to us. So the last obvious place to go is a shall we say an adult resort. We're fairly certain that this would be a way to be discrete, and hopefully a safe environment. I don't think it'll happen at least any time soon, I've grown accustomed to being in a monogamous relationship with her. However, if the opportunity arises and she still feels she wants to try it I'll oblige.
--

Bill