Good guy or Bad guy

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to go out on a date with good guy, who opens door for you and do other nice things to make you feel special.
Or you prefer bad guys with "i dont give a F**k" attitude and kind of a abusive behavior.

Also tell us your best experience on date, and AFTER IT... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would much rather be going out on a date with a nice guy. Who wants to be treated like shit?

Best date I've ever been on....this smart and sexy guy who worked in IT. We intended to spend only a few hours with each other and after a fantastic two hours talking and laughing we boh went our separate ways. Not ten minutes later he called me and said he didn't want our date to end. We spent the next six hours together and it was incredible!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Oh definitely the abusive guy. Who needs manners and chivalry when you can go out with a douchey & disrespectful wad of fuck?? I mean no self-respecting woman would ever put up with a guy that showed her the utmost respect. That's why it's called SELF-respect...we have enough for ourselves so other guys don't need to bother respecting us.

And as far as my best experience on a date? Well we went to McDonald's, and he got me the best meal the Dollar Menu could offer...and then he forgot his wallet, so I had to pay. After we got in MY car, he looked over at me and said, "You're cute. Let's fuck." And I was like, "Cool. Your place or mine?" He said my place because he lived with his mom, who locks him out if he stays out past his 10:00 pm curfew...so he ended up sleeping over because he knew she wouldn't let him in. And then we both got to my place, and stripped naked. He saw my boobies, so he came a little in his undies. But I have to give it to him, he was trying really hard not to, I saw it in his face. So then we finally got down to it...best 15.3 seconds of my life...well his life. One and a half pumps and he was done. He rolled over on his side, farted, and sucked his thumb...and about 5 seconds later I heard snoring. It was the cutest thing ever. The following morning (since he had to sleep over because mom locked him out) I woke him up with a BJ. And he said the sweetest words I've ever heard: "I'd return the favor baby, but I just don't do that." Of course it was just fine with me. I cooked him breakfast. It was intended for the both of us, but his appetite was ravenous after our rigorous lovemaking the previous night, so he didn't bother to leave any for me, which was so thoughtful because I was trying to lose weight. After that he asked me for my wi-fi password because he ran out of data on his cell phone. And he played on his phone for a while, totally ignoring me...and then I gave him a ride home. I thought everything was magical, but he never called back. But I call him every single day and send him text messages, but for some reason he hasn't received any of them. I assume this because he never responds. But I just know he's the one for me, so I'll let fate handle the rest. BEST. DATE. EVER!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by faady
Would you like to go out on a date with good guy, who opens door for you and do other nice things to make you feel special.
Or you prefer bad guys with "i dont give a F**k" attitude and kind of a abusive behavior.

why would i ever want to go out with anyone abusive? no thank you - easy question to answer if that's the only thing you have to go on.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Oh definitely the abusive guy. Who needs manners and chivalry when you can go out with a douchey & disrespectful wad of fuck?? I mean no self-respecting woman would ever put up with a guy that showed her the utmost respect. That's why it's called SELF-respect...we have enough for ourselves so other guys don't need to bother respecting us.

And as far as my best experience on a date? Well we went to McDonald's, and he got me the best meal the Dollar Menu could offer...and then he forgot his wallet, so I had to pay. After we got in MY car, he looked over at me and said, "You're cute. Let's fuck." And I was like, "Cool. Your place or mine?" He said my place because he lived with his mom, who locks him out if he stays out past his 10:00 pm curfew...so he ended up sleeping over because he knew she wouldn't let him in. And then we both got to my place, and stripped naked. He saw my boobies, so he came a little in his undies. But I have to give it to him, he was trying really hard not to, I saw it in his face. So then we finally got down to it...best 15.3 seconds of my life...well his life. One and a half pumps and he was done. He rolled over on his side, farted, and sucked his thumb...and about 5 seconds later I heard snoring. It was the cutest thing ever. The following morning (since he had to sleep over because mom locked him out) I woke him up with a BJ. And he said the sweetest words I've ever heard: "I'd return the favor baby, but I just don't do that." Of course it was just fine with me. I cooked him breakfast. It was intended for the both of us, but his appetite was ravenous after our rigorous lovemaking the previous night, so he didn't bother to leave any for me, which was so thoughtful because I was trying to lose weight. After that he asked me for my wi-fi password because he ran out of data on his cell phone. And he played on his phone for a while, totally ignoring me...and then I gave him a ride home. I thought everything was magical, but he never called back. But I call him every single day and send him text messages, but for some reason he hasn't received any of them. I assume this because he never responds. But I just know he's the one for me, so I'll let fate handle the rest. BEST. DATE. EVER!

BEST. POST. EVER. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, let's see...

Would you prefer to date a woman who is sweet, kind and only wants to please you or a woman who just wants to blow through your money, treat you like shit and then leave you with a pair of blue balls?

I rest my case.Nc61qOpAHEuKV3pW
Lurker
0 likes
Never tire of being treated like a princess/queen....got no time for abuse.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by faady

I doubt you will find any self respecting woman who would rather have the latter fella. Call me crazy but its strong hunch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Please, Please, Please.. Give me the abusive guy, but only if he promises to knock a bitch out after he shuts the door in my face... (That is sarcasm folks!!) Seriously, I will take a gentleman anyday. My dad always opens a door for my mom and lets her walk ahead. They have been married 45 years and in my 33 years I have never once seen my mom open her own door in my dads presence.. I think more men should act that way. Its a quiet loving respect that seems to be lost.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
0 likes
Quote by faady

I'm just happy with a man who falls somewhere in between those two examples. The idea of a man falling all over himself to try to impress me would make me feel like he thinks he's not worthy, and an abusive man isn't appealing in any way either.

A decent, confident man who treats people in general well (rather than just being overly nice to women he finds attractive) is the type of man who appeals to me most.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like a guy who acts normal, is chill, funny, flirty and self confident - and doesn't lay the romance and chivalry thing on too thick. In other words a good guy but one who doesn't come across like he's trying too hard. It should feel natural, not like an act and not like you're trying to sell me something I don't know if I want just yet.

I'm not interested in an abuser, a d-bag or an ahole with attitude. At the same time, don't show up with two dozen roses, lay yourself out like a doormat, act so polite and cautious that it feels like a job interview or start relationship-planning when we're only two drinks into knowing each other.

In the beginning, it's all about keeping it fun and intriguing but pacing out your expectations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Can I just say as posts go this was the funniest damn thing I have read in forever. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair literally and hit the floor. Sorry, I know Sprite quoted this earlier, but it just needed to be done again. Incredible post.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by ProfessionalMaster

Can I just say as posts go this was the funniest damn thing I have read in forever. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair literally and hit the floor. Sorry, I know Sprite quoted this earlier, but it just needed to be done again. Incredible post.

Haha. I try.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slipperywhenwet; you missed the Humor COMP.I'll rate it a FIVE any way. Excellent.
Bell; When in the hell did you meet my ex?
Anonymouslylush;My Dad also opened doors, occasionally helped with or did dishes by himself, folded clothing , lots of little things. never once did this take away from his masculinity. They passed on when in there 80s.

Don't know about what other dudes think, but Dad showed love & respect .they were married a little over 60 yrs.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
Slipperywhenwet; you missed the Humor COMP.I'll rate it a FIVE any way. Excellent.

I never know what you're talking about. Like...ever.

Lurker
0 likes
Can we reshape this topic...I think what he was getting at is not that the guy is a douche but...this will take too long.

So when you bring the guy home, do your parents look happy or worried? Both guys are prince charming, one looks like a doctor, one looks like he plays bass for Pantera. You want the good guy or the bad guy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FOUND YOUR POST EXTREMELY FUNNY.. re;HUMOR COMPETITION.( excellence= receiving a score of 5)

I never know what you're talking about. Like...ever... WTH neither do I..(-:
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by artistmda
Can we reshape this topic...I think what he was getting at is not that the guy is a douche but...this will take too long.

So when you bring the guy home, do your parents look happy or worried? Both guys are prince charming, one looks like a doctor, one looks like he plays bass for Pantera. You want the good guy or the bad guy?

The majority of us know what the OP is actually getting at. We've been asked this question enough times. The general consensus is that we all want something in between those two extremes.

We get snarky because the extremes are presented in such a laughable matter, therefore we poke fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by sprite

BEST. POST. EVER. smile

Quote by ProfessionalMaster

Sorry, I know Sprite quoted this earlier, but it just needed to be done again. Incredible post.

how about one more time, like Sprite said best post ever! =d>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mr_canuck

how about one more time, like Sprite said best post ever! =d>

Make it once more. bravo lady...