Difference between vaginal and anal sex

last reply
14 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, Can you describe the difference between vaginal sex and anal sex? Is there a different feel? Do you prefer one more than the other?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being fucked up the arse can be very painful.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess that's one difference. Currently having only one part of the specified anatomy, but I have a number of friends who all describe it differently. An important thing to remember is that while anal sex can be pleasurable for women, they don't have the same anatomy in there that men do, and so getting fucked in the ass is (almost certainly) a radically different experience for men and women.

I might also point out that vaginal sex can be painful too, if done incorrectly.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can have lots of lube, but it is the guy with the cock and how he uses it. That makes it either pleasurable or painful. Especially when it is forced.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Being fucked up the arse can be very painful.

It does not have to be painful, and shouldn't be. You need LOTS of lube, to take your time and preparation, which I won't go into because there are a heap of threads on it already. Do a forum search here, or Google it.

I would say to anyone that's curious about it, do your homework before you try it! Don't just presume it is going to be painful. Even if you take all these steps, there's nobody saying you have to like it... Some do, some don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The difference? Well, in one scenario, you stick your dingdong in her coochi snorcher and in the other, you stick it in her poop shute. In either case, you both get fucked
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
The difference? Well, in one scenario, you stick your dingdong in her coochi snorcher and in the other, you stick it in her poop shute. In either case, you both get fucked

*shakes fist* you stole my answer, Belle! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
About an inch.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

It does not have to be painful, and shouldn't be. You need LOTS of lube, to take your time and preparation, which I won't go into because there are a heap of threads on it already. Do a forum search here, or Google it.

I would say to anyone that's curious about it, do your homework before you try it! Don't just presume it is going to be painful. Even if you take all these steps, there's nobody saying you have to like it... Some do, some don't.

Which is why that person said it can be painful. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*shakes fist* you stole my answer, Belle! smile

FINALLY I beat you to the punch

You've been stealing my lines for ages now...but don't worry...you shall always rule
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Quote by Kitanica

Which is why that person said it can be painful. Lol

There are a lot of women out there who won't even consider it because all they've ever heard is 'it's painful', or 'can be painful'. This is why I took a little of my time to type out a helpful post. If it saves even one person from having a painful experience or being injured, then I think it was worth mentioning.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

FINALLY I beat you to the punch

You've been stealing my lines for ages now...but don't worry...you shall always rule

you DO get extra points for "coochi snorcher" tho - i think that makes up about even. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL reading through these posts...y'all are hilarious in some of the responses ;P.

Seriously though, I'm just gonna say if a woman doesn't have a man that is willing to take that whole process at a slow pace when it's a first time thing or even consecutive times after the first, if you don't go that route a lot...it hurts.... speaking from experience. and being interested in anal...yeah, the man should know what the f'k he is getting himself "into"(know what I mean ladies??) and doing. Just saying.