Login

first girl/girl

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many woman think that a woman who had never been with a woman nor thought about it, can then get married and have a threesome with her husband and another woman...would you believe her claim that it was her idea and the husband never even asked or suggested it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by weplay
how many woman think that a woman who had never been with a woman nor thought about it, can then get married and have a threesome with her husband and another woman...would you believe her claim that it was her idea and the husband never even asked or suggested it?

I just want to get this straight first, before I answer.....

Soooooo she's had a 3some with her husband and another woman. Where did the other woman come from? I'm presuming the woman found the other woman , and that the husband of the married woman didn't find the other woman, and that the married woman organised the whole 3some.

The married woman, who has never been with another woman, nor thought about being with another woman, then got married and had a 3some with her husband and another woman......a woman she's never thought about getting with.

You are asking if we believe the married woman thought about the 3some with the other woman and her husband, when the husband never even asked or suggested it?

Well..... IF it was the married woman who found the other woman for the 3some with her husband, and it was, in fact, the married woman who organised the 3some. (where, when) etc......

I would deduce from the facts given, that my answer would be NO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by weplay

NO, I dont believe that. WHY would a woman who never had any desire to be with another woman, never even fantasized about it all of a sudden organize a FFM 3some? Maybe I could see it if her hubby wanted it but even then, she wouldnt be the one to organize it.

Just curious, why do you ask? Did someone tell you she did this? If that is the case Id love to hear why she suddenly decided to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candle Stick.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candle Stick.

OMG,