Login

Bi-Curious

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've never been with a woman before, but if you have, can you tell me any stories of your first time with a woman? I'm extremely curious smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
are you interested in hearing just the sex part, or the entire experience? i could easily go with "it was wonderful" and be done with it, you know. : ) (i like your name, btw - lil monkey - it makes me smile).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Of course i'm interested in all the dirty little details, it's what gets me most excited about being with a woman someday ;)

& thanks smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Monkey19
Of course i'm interested in all the dirty little details, it's what gets me most excited about being with a woman someday ;)

& thanks smile

lol - i replied, in general, to your other thread. i'd actually suggest, for the details, that you read some of the lesbian erotica here, the stuff that's actually written by the girls with experience. it goes from very sweet, to very dirty and every where in between. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.