0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls did you ever had sex at work?

With who did you have it?

How did it happen?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had full on sex with a partner at work but have had phone sex and masturbated a few times during work hours, usually in the restroom. Not sure I'd be up for sex at work unless it was after hours when everyone's gone home. There are some risks I'm willing to take and some I'd like to leave as pure fantasy I'm afraid.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea not full on sex but when I waited tables, 2 people would have to go out back to wash the tea cans and I went with a guy to go wash them one night and well long story short, I gave him the blowjob of his life. smile
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Yes.

My Boyfriend.

We were dropping some files off on a Saturday morning. Only the cleaners were around and they'd already been in my office. My poor chair still squeaks in complaint at what we did on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have with my boss and a client. It started out with just bjs. After a really bad day he fucked me instead of the usual bj. The next day, the client that caused the bad day was back. I made him happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure did at work on a disney world tram in epcot parking lots 3 guys and 2 bitches in heat a very good time for all
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, on the car at work...on my desk at work....and at my secret office at work....taking on all cummers smile Oh sorry lol it said girls...oh well thats my story
Classified
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I have with my boss and a client. It started out with just bjs. After a really bad day he fucked me instead of the usual bj. The next day, the client that caused the bad day was back. I made him happy.

Dam it I have a complaint!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Head Nurse
0 likes
With my then husband at two separate jobs!
Classified
0 likes
Several times in the past. Always good to reflect on days afterwards.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I once took this chick i worked with to a hotel for a afternoon of great sex. However, she made things very complicated after and i had to switch jobs. So, never again.