Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could... would you swap gender for a day and why?

last reply
195 replies
16.5k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I would. I just want to know what it feels like to have a hard on. Then I'd switch back! Is that weird? I'm in a weird mood tonight. First time properly lushing for two months and it's sort of cathartic.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Only if I could choose to NOT be on a period LOL. I would love to feel an orgasm from a woman's body. What an interesting question, I'll keep my eyes on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would swap for a day just so I could fell what being a woman is like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to say hell know but after reading Danielle's post I guess I am curious what a hard on feels like and what a male orgasm feels like. But want to be sure I am back on time. I don't want to miss any of my own
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I'd then lock myself in my bedroom and enjoy myself all day. Girls seem like they have more body parts to enjoy and pleasure themselves with.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
For me if I switched it would of been long ago and there would of been no return, but I'm happy as I am an inbetweeny.
Lurker
0 likes
i would do it in a heart beat, just to know what it would be like to do all the things a woman can do, wear the things they do and still have an orgasm while in a public place, for starters
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
for a day? sure. just for the experience. and yes, i'd do all the stuff the is gender specific too, like masturbate, get a blow job, get a job that pays double what i'd have gotten if i were female, get drunk and harass girls, pee on walls... that kind of thing.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kyliekained
For me if I switched it would of been long ago and there would of been no return, but I'm happy as I am an inbetweeny.

and we like you that way!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Locksley
Interesting question. Would I have the same sexual orientation, but in a woman's body? Is this a cruel monkeys paw kind of switch where I'm an old woman? Or a very young girl? Don't want either of those...also, assuming I'm say, 21-35, exactly how hot am I?

how about if it's the female equivalant of you, so you'd be sizzling. biggrin

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
for a day? sure. just for the experience. and yes, i'd do all the stuff the is gender specific too, like masturbate, get a blow job, get a job that pays double what i'd have gotten if i were female, get drunk and harass girls, pee on walls... that kind of thing.

Wait, so you don't do some of those things now?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes the idea of hacing a pussy and getting fucked is thrilling I would do it in a second
Lurker
0 likes
Oh how wonderful that would be, Id love to be a female for a day and go knicker shopping in a really fancy shop that do private fittings, Now that would be a dream come true , Then id pop off to a Leisure center just to hang around the changing room and have a peep at everyone...oooohhh naughty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a day? Absolutely!! Why the hell not? I would LOVE to know what it feels like to be a man sexually speaking of course (I can only imagine!!) BUT I would also love to know how it feels to move through this world in an everyday, day in and day out setting as a man - a man living in a man's world kind of curiosity. I love being a woman and would never change it for anything and do sincerely recognize and appreciate the raw sexual 'power' we yield but it would be incredibly interesting and enlightening to me to experience life in general from the perspective of a man both the great bits and especially the not so pleasant parts too. Women know all to well about the 'not so pleasant' parts I think... Of course, I think I'd need more than just one day for that smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love this&definately,without a period,would love to be a women for a day or more&take every cock i could get&experience female orgasm&lingerie&some lovely bi girl sex&being attended to in 3 holes at once!mmm by girls.
Lurker
0 likes
i totally would. mostly because id want to see what it felt like to jerk off and to pee standing up lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well,now,i couldnt do it i dont think as,in the time thats passed since my last post,my cock got hard,so wjhere,do i stand as in changing now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have pondered this question before and would try it. I think women have a raw deal biologically in some areas compared to men so it would be nice to know what the compensations feel like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is there anyone wouldnt for a day, i would, spend the day playing with my own pussy lol
0 likes
one day? hell id give anything to be a sexy woman for the rest of my life!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

i only harass girls when i'm sober.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK,This is to be for JUST ONE DAY, right?
SO if you will allow me to choose the setting: Being in the company of my two favorite people on this thread & that I Would be attractive & totally Gay. Yea I think this would be an experience well worth trying.

HankeySpanky; you may want to isolate the & between words.
this can be accomplished by simply using the 7/& key along with the advance bar.
Advance bar is the elongated key located at the bottom of your keyboard

Love this&definately,without a period,would love to be a women for a day or more&take every cock i could get&experience female orgasm&lingerie&some lovely bi girl sex&being attended to in 3 holes at once!mmm by girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely... I would love to know what it feels like to have sex as a man.. And to see if the Pussy really has the power!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Knowing my luck I'd be on top of Mount Everest in mid winter of a storm, or half way across the Kalahari on a solo trek, lol - so do we have a say in where and when?? -You should always be careful where and when you rub Aladdin's lamp.
But honestly, it would be sheer heaven, just how much shopping can one do in 24 hours?
Is one allowed to position oneself on the International Date Line?
Yes I too have often dreamed of a little button to press and transform at will, but would we want to return to normality [what ever that may be] .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Quote by sprite

Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, learning what being a woman is like sexually, emotionally, socially and every other way, would make me a better man.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Quote by trinket

Thanks you two, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I would go to the bar and get as many free drinks as possible and have a good time! As long as I'm not on the rag