0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
most sexiest person in your life,and why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fiancé, cause he loves me smile
0 likes
My boyfriend is the sexiest man I have ever seen ~ every time I see him I think 'Damn, he's hot!'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend as well, not too built but still has a nice muscular body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover....because he is so in love with me, loves sex too and has a big cock..lol
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say my Girlfriend. Her sexiness is one of the main reasons why i love her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is someone... And its the way he looks at me... Like I am the only person in the world... The way he smiles just slightly when he sees me...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
far too many people!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
The most sexiest person on my life would be you Ranbir, if you were in my life that is.... Any chance of us having a meet-up? I'm NOT interested in hooking up with anyone ELSE, just you sweets..... you're so cute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone of my sexy friends here on Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
The most sexiest person on my life would be you Ranbir, if you were in my life that is.... Any chance of us having a meet-up? I'm NOT interested in hooking up with anyone ELSE, just you sweets..... you're so cute.

any reason for this big admiration
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I'd have to say my BF but there's a very high concentration of sexy people here on Lush... if anyone's looking, Lush is a great place to start!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The woman I find to be the sexiest , Probably doesn't even know I have feelings for her..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That handsome SOB who grins back at me, in the mirror every morning.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a joke? I'm the sexiest person I know; I'm also the sexiest person everyone who knows me knows. Duh!
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by LongLiveMe
Is this a joke? I'm the sexiest person I know; I'm also the sexiest person everyone who knows me knows. Duh!

Except me of course, because I'm just sexier than everyone else in the whole world. My sexiness knows no bounds.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
Just this guy I know...he's so damn sexy, physically and personality-wise. He turns me on on an almost daily basis. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the moment this guy I met at work, he is so different to my ex. He has gorgeous blue eyes, soft smooth skin and barely any hair naturally. Plus he has an accent, his voice is soft.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

any reason for this big admiration

Of course there is! it's YOU. You have a very cute face, LOVE the blonde hair kinda thing you got going on... Loving that stern, serious manly face... Like you're ready to take on the world, but most of all.... your personality! Men like you drive me wild...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Of course there is! it's YOU. You have a very cute face, LOVE the blonde hair kinda thing you got going on... Loving that stern, serious manly face... Like you're ready to take on the world, but most of all.... your personality! Men like you drive me wild...

Now what can i say ,thanks for your appreciation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sexiest person in my life is ME. What can I say, I am a total narcissitic bitch, LOL!!

Ok, its my darling SO, the most everything in my life!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

Now what can i say ,thanks for your appreciation

You're welcome
Lurker
0 likes
My sister. Because not only is she ALWAYS there for me but she buys me sexy lingerie too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My Master....
Lurker
0 likes
someone special
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I suppose I need to lose this Missouri Waterfall and get me a photograph like Ranbir's, if I'm to actually have any chance in hell of meeting hot babes on this website.

I've thought of using Dudealicious' photograph, but I don't need to be so damned popular that I'd have to carry a baseball bat with me, online - to beat the throng of admirers back.

Ranbir, what's your secret wiff da womenz?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Site administrator
0 likes
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I suppose I need to lose this Missouri Waterfall and get me a photograph like Ranbir's, if I'm to actually have any chance in hell of meeting hot babes on this website.

I've thought of using Dudealicious' photograph, but I don't need to be so damned popular that I'd have to carry a baseball bat with me, online - to beat the throng of admirers back.

Ranbir, what's your secret wiff da womenz?

just listen them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You're welcome

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

just listen them

You have got it right Ranbir, one of THE most important things a woman wants, is that her man listen them. If you're not listening them, how will you know how they want to be treated, and how they want other things to be like hmmmm?

What other things you may well ask? Well, how they like their coffee in the mornings, Eggs: poached or scrambled? Do they like the left or the right side of the bed, those little things that can get on a girl's nerves if not sorted out in the beginning.

Do people actually realise how many divorces are blamed on not cooking morning eggs properly? NO they don't. it's LOTS.

THAT'S what makes a man sexy ;)
You're a winner Ranbir