How do I hit on girls?

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is probably a stupid question, but I would like to know hot too hit on girls. Any tips or suggestions?
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
First off, you need to read a bit of body language to see if she's interested - repeatedly catching a girl looking at you across a bar is a good start. Then look at her and smile, tip your drink at her. Go over and say, "Hi, I'm Michael," and shake her hand. If she's got great nails, say so. Ask her if she did them herself. If not where? Oh right where's that? That's near where I used to (work / school yada yada) Bang - you're in. Make compliments specific. Play to your strengths. If you're funny, make her laugh. If you can dance, dance with her.

Don't look at her cleavage but can follow up the initial compliment by saying that you noticed her because of her (hair, shoes, style, the way she was dancing, whatever) be friendly with her friends but don't notice them. Don't look at other girls while you're with her. Smile a lot. Be casual but let her know that you like her, be interested in what she says. Let her know that you're interested by asking her about stuff you talked about 10 minutes ago / an hour ago. Ask for her number. Then call her, as soon as you leave. "Just checking!" you say.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you. I really appreciate it. smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't speak for all women, but I'm not particularly fond of being hit on. Perhaps because I bruise rather easily, so if someone took it upon themselves to hit on me, I'd show the marks right away, and they'd last for weeks...and being that I'm rather pale, that's just not very attractive. And plus, it's getting sunny out and I tan very nicely, so I'd be pretty peeved if someone came along and hit on me, ruining the overall effect of my beautiful tan.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
First off, you need to read a bit of body language to see if she's interested - repeatedly catching a girl looking at you across a bar is a good start. Then look at her and smile, tip your drink at her. Go over and say, "Hi, I'm Michael," and shake her hand. If she's got great nails, say so. Ask her if she did them herself. If not where? Oh right where's that? That's near where I used to (work / school yada yada) Bang - you're in. Make compliments specific. Play to your strengths. If you're funny, make her laugh. If you can dance, dance with her.

Don't look at her cleavage but can follow up the initial compliment by saying that you noticed her because of her (hair, shoes, style, the way she was dancing, whatever) be friendly with her friends but don't notice them. Don't look at other girls while you're with her. Smile a lot. Be casual but let her know that you like her, be interested in what she says. Let her know that you're interested by asking her about stuff you talked about 10 minutes ago / an hour ago. Ask for her number. Then call her, as soon as you leave. "Just checking!" you say.

I thought this was excellent advice!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Don't pull your cock out, turn your pockets inside out and ask them if they want to see your elephant impression!
Seen that, not good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Don't pull your cock out, turn your pockets inside out and ask them if they want to see your elephant impression!
Seen that, not good.

Yeah, sorry about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God what ever you do ,Do not over look the sound advice freely given by Slipperywhenwet.. excellent post & outstanding advice..

Thank you for sharing .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heirs what not to do .....A guy walked up to me in a Tampa bar. und said .....would you like to have sex?....i said hell no .....he said , then i guess a blow job is out of the question......!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never liked the idea of being 'picked up' or 'hit on' - as you say in America - in bars or clubs. Much prefer a gentle introduction by friends or similar. However you could try the direct approach. Remove a rolled up newspaper from your back pocket, approach your victim and bopp her over the head with it with the accompanied words: "Hiya love! da yer come 'ere a lot?"

That actually happened to me once. Needless to say he was sent packing not only by me but the two girls I was with.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

Yeah, sorry about that.

That's ok.
I'm still trying to work out how you did the peanut eating trick!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

That's ok.
I'm still trying to work out how you did the peanut eating trick!

With great bloomin difficulty surprised
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Seen that, not good.

was it because his trunk was too small?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
be genuine. don't feed them lines. no matter how smooth, they sound like what they are - lines. yes, some people (very few) can pull off that kind of stuff, but that's mostly cause they're smoking hot and already have the girl's interest. unless you're smoking hot, don't go in with a bunch or pre-practiced lines. if being funny is your strong point, be a little funny. if being intense is, be a little intense. it's going to differ from girl to girl, too. what might work on one, won't on another. DON'T be pushy or needy, either. or creepy. just strike up a conversation and look for common interests. maybe you both like the same bands, or are into sports, or are animal lovers. look for clues. if she's wearing a Football Jersey of a team you're into, go with that. if she's got cat earrings and you have a cat, work that in.

and, number one, don't make her feel like you're just trying to get into her pants. treat her like a person, not a pair of boobs and a vagina that you want to put your penis into.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite; I would like to share this with You..
...WHILE STATIONED IN SEATTLE (USNAVY) I WAS IN A COCKTAIL LOUNGE ,SITTING AT A BAR MINDING MY OWN BUS. THIS FOXY WOMAN ENTERED , TAKING A SEAT SEVERAL SEATS AWAY FROM ME..LIKE ANY STRAIGHT RED BLOODED MAIL WOOD DEW EYE BOUGHT HER A DRINK , A SHORT TIME LATER I ASKED FOUR HER NUMBER..WOW SHE DIDN'T HESITATE A BIT , SHE JUST WROTE DOWN A NUMBER 4 ME ...SEVERAL DAYS LATER I WAS AGAIN DRINKING & STEPPING INTO A PHONE BOOTH, DIALED (what eye thought was) HER PH.#... OMG !! WHAT A SHOCK, A MALE VOICE STARTED PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST ...ALL I COULD DO WAS STAND THERE ,LOOKING AT THE PHONE & LMAO..I SHARED THIS WITH MY SISTER .. SHE & HER FRIENDS MEMORIZED DIAL - A-PRYOR ,NUMBERS ..(SOMETIME 1962 ore 63) any way when i think of it i still find it humorous.,.WORD USAGE IS BUY CHOICE-BUTT SHOULD REED THE SAME REGARDLESS..dontknow. As for the caps.this was among some of my earlier messi8ages sent to a friend.. Typing is all hunt & peck , so I( really dont want to retype it.. Joel
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tell her she reminds you of your big toe.

"It may not be tonight or even this week, but I predict I'm gonna be banging you off my coffee table at some point in time."

If she laughs, just grin.
If she tosses her drink in your face, just grin.
Then concentrate on the uber fox brunette, two bar stools over, who overheard your pitiful line and - just grinned.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.