Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Why?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Why?

I'm trying to see if most people are bi or bi curious. I Think the percentage is higher than what people would guess.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Technically bisexual. Although mainly when drunk.

In terms of relationships and emotional involvements though I'm basically straight.
Lurker
0 likes
Technically bisexual also, though mostly lesbian lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Technically bisexual also, though mostly lesbian lol.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I've answered this question many times on Lush and it always comes with a long, wordy disclaimer/justification. I've responded to the poll but I've decided to give a (slightly) different spiel.

I find sexual orientation is often ill-defined which results in people identifying themselves as "bisexual" or "bi-curious" (whatever that is) all too easily.

I've done sexual stuff with guys. I would do sexual stuff with guys again. I have been/am attracted to some men. I (probably) would not have sex with a man.

I'm heterosexual (much to my parents' shock and disbelief—I'm the one person who had to "come out" as hetero). My best friend (who is gay) describes me as "a hetero with hiccups".

Maybe I just see things differently to most people.

(Also, I hate the word "straight" to mean heterosexual).
Lurker
0 likes
Labels, labels, labels. I'm just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm definitely straight BUT I have had a couple of innocent girl-crushes over the years. Unfortunately, I haven't done much more than kiss another girl (whilst drunk) although if given the opportunity at this point in my life, I'd be open to exploring more with the right partner just so I can say I did IT! I LOVE men WAY too much to ever think of switching teams permanently!!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Of all the people on Lush who state a sexual orientation on their profile,

17701 are "Straight",
5792 are "Bisexual",
4249 are "Bi-curious",
933 are "Gay" or "Lesbian",
104 are "Transexual".

Hope that helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
male here,im trisexual,i will try anything
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BettyBoop4U

I'm trying to see if most people are bi or bi curious. I Think the percentage is higher than what people would guess.

I understand, although I don't think you'll get much of a representative sample from a site like Lush, where most of us are sexually charged. Most people here will admit to being at the very least bi-curious, but you kind of have to wade through the bullshit, so to speak, because a great majority here are great pretenders. They claim to be bisexual or the like just to seem more appealing. Or maybe there are those that are genuinely bi-curious, who have these desires but have never acted on them. Good luck with your results, and hopefully people will give you honest responses.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really what diff. does it make? My orientations should only count when I'm looking to spend time with someone in a sexual way.. I DID VOTE , ALSO VOTED HONESTLY.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I understand, although I don't think you'll get much of a representative sample from a site like Lush, where most of us are sexually charged. Most people here will admit to being at the very least bi-curious, but you kind of have to wade through the bullshit, so to speak, because a great majority here are great pretenders. They claim to be bisexual or the like just to seem more appealing. Or maybe there are those that are genuinely bi-curious, who have these desires but have never acted on them. Good luck with your results, and hopefully people will give you honest responses.

Great response. The “declared bi-sex” is however at only 25% so far. Still too early to call it.

Fun and interesting topic
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
In the words of Helen Reddy .... I am Woman.

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

I'm still a work in progress, I don't need to fit into a category. I'm happy to have an open mind and an open heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think part of that might be true for women but I have met more men on this site who list themselves solely as straight but yet in private will admit to bi feelings but it is something they don't even admit on the forums or on the site in a public area.

And that is their business. And only their business.

Maybe women would like to be a pretender in that way .... I don't know. I know that women who admit to being bi-curious are a big turn on for men so I could see it in that sense. That is going to make them more attractive to men.

But I totally disagree with it as far as men. A man is taking too big of a risk even on a site like Lush to pretend about something like that.

As far as labels, I hate them. But I know it is how the world looks at all of us. They love to define who we are.

I answered bisexual. It's something I came to terms with a long long time ago. sometimes I am an active bisexual and sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I want a nut and some time I don't.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by clum
I've answered this question many times on Lush and it always comes with a long, wordy disclaimer/justification. I've responded to the poll but I've decided to give a (slightly) different spiel.

I find sexual orientation is often ill-defined which results in people identifying themselves as "bisexual" or "bi-curious" (whatever that is) all too easily.

I've done sexual stuff with guys. I would do sexual stuff with guys again. I have been/am attracted to some men. I (probably) would not have sex with a man.

I'm heterosexual (much to my parents' shock and disbelief—I'm the one person who had to "come out" as hetero). My best friend (who is gay) describes me as "a hetero with hiccups".

Maybe I just see things differently to most people.

(Also, I hate the word "straight" to mean heterosexual).

Brilliant.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way I see it, I don't feel like I can call myself bisexual until I actually have a sexual encounter that goes beyond masturbation with both sexes. I have gone all the way with a woman and enjoyed it; however I have only masturbated with a guy and had cyber with a guy, so that's why I listed myself as bicurious.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Brilliant.

I don't understand the Andy Kaufman reference/inference. Please enlighten me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am technically Bisexual, although mainly I am Bisexual, HAHA!!

I hate labels too. Cant I just say I am SEXUAL?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I suppose everyone who has ever thought about sex with a member of the same sex is bi-curious. I'd say that the percentage of people who have thought about it is probably higher than the poll numbers indicate. I'm straight, but I have bi-curious fantasies.
[url]http://[/url]
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am straight. But I am so not afraid of having all types around me and as friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey I'm straight but let's face it I've had some bisexual/gay encounters (with my best friend) in my life which I liked. So using Clum's expression; I'm hetreo with a few past hiccups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
I suppose everyone who has ever thought about sex with a member of the same sex is bi-curious. I'd say that the percentage of people who have thought about it is probably higher than the poll numbers indicate. I'm straight, but I have bi-curious fantasies.

I agree. A lot of people think that if they have ever thought, dreamed or fantasized about being with the same sex then they may be gay/lesbian. That is nonsense. And given that many of us do not recall our dreams, we really dont know if we have ever dreamed about being with the same sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Bi-curious. Looking for others to discuss my feeling with.....interested?
Lurker
0 likes
Hetrosexual..and not curious
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Bi-sexual although I prefer to be called trysexual ( Don't knock it till you try it! )