Login

Do Tattoo'd women turn you on?

last reply
368 replies
37.2k views
3 watchers
13 likes
1 like
Didn't see this topic on the search so thought I'd ask you guys myself, do you find tattoo'd women sexy? If so, what kind of tattoos and where on the body do you find them most appealing.
I ask because I'm becoming increasingly more obsessed with 'painting my canvas' as I call it, I live ink and think its a great way to show individuality. My bf says he loves tattoo'd women and eggs me on to get them, but my worry is tht there may be a line to cross where having a few sexy tattoos may turn into something tht looks a little more butch. What's your guys opinions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I surely hope they do ...or ill have to get a grinder .
Lurker
0 likes
Yes they are very sexy, some are bold and say I am stong and a bad girl. Others say artistic and free thinking, or creative love maker? Others are ethereal and indicate a mind that searches for sex on a higher plane. Maybe that's all bull shit and I just have my own twisted images of girls in tats, but if it works go with it!
Lurker
0 likes
If well done, tats are very sexy. They don't necessarily have to be any place specifically to be be sexy, but the traditional tramp stamp and anything over the waste/ribs is a definite turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CandyFloss,It really depends on the artistic work involved in applying the tat to your canvas.Ive seen small to large tats that look amazing.this also holds true at the other end of the spectrum.(YUk)
Ones Gender does not matter, some tats are beautiful while other are not.. yes location is important..
only thing I would really caution about is getting a name inked on your body.. Dad, Mom, Son, Daughter,excellent, they will always be the same. BF,GF, Lover, (Husband / wife not Sure?)these can & often do change. leaving you with a tat you would rather not have..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No more than non-tattooed ones.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I do not seek out or find tattooed woman any more attractive or a turn on than any other woman. Some look good in tattoos, others not. Same with men. So it is not a blanket thing where there can really be a yes or no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a woman with tattoos are very sexy and such a turn on.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
No not at all. I love a girls skin and how sexy it is. When it's covered up with ink then I can't see how beautiful their skin is
0 likes
I think it has more to do with what the tattoo is, where it's placed, and how confident the woman is that possesses said tattoo.

Seeing as I entertain customers and people from my head office quite often, I would like my woman to be able to dress to the occasion. I don't want her to be in a nice dress with a honking tattoo on her arm with people staring and pointing (trust me it's happened, my ex went a little overboard).

That being said a woman that wears a tattoo with confidence is sexy. For me that says more about the woman, than the ink she is wearing.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah luv sexy tattoos
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but so do ladies without a tattoo?
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the woman. Like every other thread...do you find X underwear sexy...do you find red hair sexy...do you find piercings sexy......it depends 100% on the woman.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I think that well done tattoos can be beautiful on a man or a woman. My friends will be aware that I have a bit of ink myself, so I'm obviously a fan, but I think badly done, or 'fashionable' or tattoos that show bigotry can be the biggest turn off ever.
Lurker
0 likes
they need to be done right but they can be very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree I usually don't care for full body tattoos but snall ones really turn me on
Balloonmeister
0 likes
A couple of small butterflies or flowers are OK. Maybe a small "tramp stamp". But lots of tats is a turn off for me. Why cover up the beautiful masterpiece that nature gave you?
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they are done right and in good taste. But a pot leaf on the neck is in bad taste.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love girls with tattoo's. The best ones are normally unusual or have special meaning to them. Personally I love them on feet or ankles but its up to the girl really.
Fireman
0 likes
Depends on the woman and where the tattoos are and how many. I don't want her entire body covered in ink. Again if the woman is beautiful. the ink doesn't bother me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I think that well done tattoos can be beautiful on a man or a woman. My friends will be aware that I have a bit of ink myself, so I'm obviously a fan,

Your tattoos are beautiful and a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes! Being Tattooed is a HUGE turn on! Of course I have a few myself ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have been with tattooed and not tattooed. It all depends on what the tattoo is and where its at. It can be an incredible turn on or a WTF was she thinking response.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AMILF4U
Hell yes! Being Tattooed is a HUGE turn on! Of course I have a few myself ;)

Your tattoos are beatutiful
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I think its a turn on, I think a chest plate and boobs is a wow.... instant hard on .
I have a few myself and find it a turn on getting tattooed.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ...Some Tattoo`s ive seen are just so amazing The women seem to get it right first time and have one`s that look great on them, However though some fellas seem to copy others and then the look dosent allways look right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tattoos may tell you something about someone's personality but, for me, they are not a turn per se. Personality is the key to attraction in my book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both....inked and natural ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Inked women are a huge turn on. The more the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it