Breast Enhancement

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was out last night with a bunch of friends and got the impression that, in women's world, having fake boobs was kinda frowned upon. Is that true?
Lurker
0 likes
i don't think so
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I wouldn't say it's frowned upon but "big" boob jobs have seem to be going out of style in favor of more subtle enhancement (if at all).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thought for a long time about having a job done on my breaats. It didn't help growing my with mum and big sister that both have large breasts and me never getting past a B cup - talk abut shit luck. However, rather still a bit concious about being on the small side but as long as my partner likes them then I'm just about ok with them and i don't want to have scar marks or anything like that. I understand why women have them done and would not try to stop someone but make sure you really need them rather than just prefer to have bigger ones. I see Victoria Beckham has just had her fake ones removed - not that what Posh does would make me do something but perhaps smaller boobs are now the way ahead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that women CAN get pretty catty at times ESPECIALLY when it comes to other women and passing judgement on them. Getting a breast augmentation is no exception and many women view this simply as a way of getting more attention from men which means more competition for them particularly if they don't have big breasts to begin with. IDEALLY the 'frowned upon' comment you made would have more to do with the fact that women are FINALLY subscribing to the notion that they don't have to alter themselves to gain the affections of men (or anyone for that matter) and love what God gave them BUT reality clearly dictates that is not the case, that jealousy is often the main motivator in cases like this and that women will often (if given the chance) cut other women off at the knees for making such a superficial alteration. It's sad but I've seen it time and time again.