have you ever caught anyone masturbating

last reply
51 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
have you ever caught anyone masturbating and if yes then whom, and share his\her reaction if you want
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a friend's older brother (that I already had a crush on).

We were both startled and we froze for a good, long while. Then I "showed him mine", watched him finish, and snuck back out without either of us saying a word. We never talked about it and just went on like it never happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been caught. I got invited to join him in private.
Lurker
0 likes
lots of ex's. a friends bf a more than once. Most are embarrassed, always fun when someone owns it though, just smiles proudly LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I've been caught. I got invited to join him in private.

did you accept?
Lurker
0 likes
yep, my sister, she just freaked out, and throw a pillow at me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TanyaMichelle
yep, my sister, she just freaked out, and throw a pillow at me...

^^^ exactly my story hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
friends, exs, a guy in a parked car.. thats bout it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Someone close,,,a friend of mine,, and a couple of others too long ago to mention,,,the first doesn`t know,but he would be totally embarrased,,,the other,well she wasn`t expecting me to visit so soon,,,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep. My brother. He mists turned on his side and grabbed for his blanket to cover up.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I have a [EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION OF LUSH RULES] daughter, So Yes I have. But after remembering the horror when my own mom caught me. I luckily manged to keep if from her.
I just wonder if my mom got the sudden dampness of panties as I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by i0eat0meow
Well I have a [EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION OF LUSH RULES] daughter, So Yes I have. But after remembering the horror when my own mom caught me. I luckily manged to keep if from her.
I just wonder if my mom got the sudden dampness of panties as I did.
ummm,,very naughty message,,,very sweet though and honest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I caught my friend's brother.....he was really embarrassed and kinda freaked out....
Lurker
0 likes
I walked in on my brother, I don't think he knew I saw him as he never mentioned it
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I interrupted one of my flatmates playing with herself in the garden while sunbathing, fingers down the front of her bikini. She just said "whoops" or something; it was quite funny.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
i've walked in on my sister...more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yup , my room mate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Roommates and my boyfriend, when I've gotten home early from things. At first he was a bit embarrassed, but then I joined in, and now we masturbate together sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have a few times
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have a few times
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have and I have been caught a few times as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and like Yvonne, I have been caught myself...
Lurker
0 likes
I've caught my dad, my brother, my sister, my friends brother, the list goes on and on really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't but a couple of guys at work have been caught by various people... Is a very funny story
Lurker
0 likes
Nope but I've been caught
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AllyShonk
I've caught my dad, my brother, my sister, my friends brother, the list goes on and on really.

You got a wanking radar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I've never walked in on anyone before. Plus if I thought they might be I would try not to walk in. I've never been walked in on before either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but if I walked in on my BF I'd finish what he started ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ironically enough, i caught my male roommate earlier... it isn't the first time lol i just waited & watched at the door till he finished & then asked him what i needed to ask him... he didn't seem shocked & i'm pretty sure he knew either i or our other roommate (a girl) was there

♥ J