last reply
20 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love being a tease
I love teasing my girl when we are fucking like rubbing my cock up and down her wet slit and every so often just putting the first few inches inside her then taking it straight back out until she is begging or demanding to get it all rammed inside her mmmm LOVE IT

So ladies do you like getting teased until you can't take it anymore?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like that way of being teased, so to answer your question YES! It comes with a warning thou, you have to be physically capable of holding me back, because when I want it ...its NOW and I can be quite strong and impatient lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods??

In case you're not sure what the answer is, YES!!!!!!!! But just remember, two can play THAT game ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Being teased like that... Yes.

But I would never beg for it. There's no need to, the guy always gives in first because he can't wait to ram it home
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Works both ways - you ever had blue balls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing makes fore some great foreplaysmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

In case you're not sure what the answer is, YES!!!!!!!! But just remember, two can play THAT game ;-)

Couldn't have said it any better.
Lurker
0 likes
The teasing has to start long before you have your cock out. You have to approach her from behind, kiss her neck, loosen her blouse, run your hands slowly all over her soft, warm skin....pull her into you, tease her ear-lobes with your tongue.....part her legs slightly and slip a couple of fingers in her panties.......show her who's in charge. Tease her clit with your finger...gently...rub her pussy lips...feel her wetness...take your other hand, and slightly more forcefully...run it over her breast..feel the warmth of her body next to yours.....tell her what you're about to do to her.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote
The teasing has to start long before you have your cock out. You have to approach her from behind, kiss her neck, loosen her blouse, run your hands slowly all over her soft, warm skin....pull her into you, tease her ear-lobes with your tongue.....part her legs slightly and slip a couple of fingers in her panties.......show her who's in charge. Tease her clit with your finger...gently...rub her pussy lips...feel her wetness...take your other hand, and slightly more forcefully...run it over her breast..feel the warmth of her body next to yours.....tell her what you're about to do to her.....

You should give seminars... Let men know how to handle things!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

faints
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fans Mazza, lifting her head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tease me Please. But I will pay you back.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

;-)

I can't come up with a better answer than this one.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Phew! Thanks for that!

Definitely, my pleasure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
I like that way of being teased, so to answer your question YES!

^
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote
The teasing has to start long before you have your cock out.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote
The teasing has to start long before you have your cock out. You have to approach her from behind, kiss her neck, loosen her blouse, run your hands slowly all over her soft, warm skin...Tease her clit with your finger...gently...

heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

...and there you have it! Even though Frank didn't include the whole of urbancoyote's post along with his "visual aid"...yes, yes...and MORE YES!! Teasing and foreplay are a huge turn on for me. I crave it, mutually of course....because once he drives me to the point of absolute "almost" no return...then stops and starts again...and stops ohhhh my. Then there is no question of me pleasuring in return.. mmm, love it. Then hey, what can stop the impending explosive, rapturous outCOME.