Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what superhero/villain would u like to be?

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cockupmyass7926
... and why

Hulk. I'm the sort of guy that holds in his anger and other impulses. Sometimes I just want to let loose and smash!
Plus Bruce Banner's a genius scientist, that'd be cool.
Oh, and his schlong would be pretty big!
0 likes
While I'm a big Batman fan, the whole "revenge for his parent's death" thing isn't really me so I'm not 100% sure that I'd actually want to be The Batman. Still, one of the incarnations of Bats that focusses more on fighting crime and injustice and less on vengeance is mine could be me as a superhero. Kind of a more serious riff on Adam West's Batman. Love the car and the cool toys.

Iron Man is another one who appeals to me and has the bonus of being able to fly, my favorite superpower. I don't why, but the Iron Man armour is my favorite superhero "gadget/vehicle" after the Batmobile.

I think I like the idea of an ordinary guy (well, aside from being bajillionaires as Bruce and Tony are) who makes himself extraordinary rather than someone who just is extraordinary (like Superman or the Marvel mutant crowd) or gets that way by a fluke or gift (like Spiderman or Green Lantern).
Lurker
0 likes
Superman. the granddaddy of all superheroes. The ability to fly, super strength, and invulnerabiity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wanted to be Wonder Woman growing up. Loved all her moves especially how quick she was.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wanted to be Wonder Woman growing up. Loved all her moves especially how quick she was.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Static Shock, electromagnetic + electricity powers.

Too bad his most recent run was less than fantastic sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
super woman ........... no one would every bust your cherry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thee Punisher. Why? Because he's a super hero without super powers he's not Billionaire and he actually kills the bad guys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Actually I always wanted to be telekintic, but I would settle for being magneto, as for why, it's the evil side of me peaking out, think how much fun you could have if you could watch someone struggle with a shopping cart with a mind of it own, or the guy who cut you off in traffic suddenly found his car going airborne and placed on top of a roof.

Mischief, that is a very noble goal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WONDER WOMAN I HAD A CRUSH ON LINDA EVENS OR CATWOMAN WITH HOLLIE BERRY SHE PPPEEERRRFFFEEECCCTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with Wonder Woman, not only is she hot but she wears a sexy outfit, plus I could use her lasso....smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
tough chioce for me since im a huge marvel and DC fan but if i had to choose i would say green lantern
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Elastigirl, why because I wonder just how many positions I could try out.
Lurker
0 likes
Thor, cause I would put my hammer on my key chain so I would never lose my keys. Also, flying is my favorite superpower, and lightning would just be fun to play with. Can't say I'd make the best superhero.