Guy eating/tasting his own cum..

last reply
95 replies
60.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey was just wondering what you think of a guy tasting or eating his own cum? been reading it a lot in recent stories, eating the girl out after cumming in her pussy, helping her clean up etc you know. Was wondering outside the fantasy world would you find it hot if a guy tasted or ate his own cum? gettin very curious about it..
Lurker
0 likes
I had never considered such a thing - until I read it in a book (Control by Charlotte Stein)

It was highly erotic - but that just might be because she's an awesome author.

But you know - I taste myself all the time . . . his fingers in my mouth and so on. Why would it be any different? Sex is messy - love it up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well anyone who would say they haven't thought about would be lying to you, but I have thought about tasting it as well but could never get up the courage, but what the hell, why not. It's part of us and it comes from us, so why not?
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit that in some ways this could be a major turn on, others not so much.

I'd not be into watching a guy cum over me and lick it off, but If he came in my mouth and it was shared by a kiss, I might be down with that.

Extremely turned on by the thought of him cumming in my pussy then going down on me tasting the two of us together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, here are my thoughts, I agree totally with southern charm, I have enjoyed many wonderful blow jobs from my wife, and normally after words we share a very sensual kiss. I have no problems with that, if she can allow me to cum in her mouth, then I have no issue with sharing the experience with her. And many times I have given her oral after cumming inside her, and again I have no problem doing so in fact, not only is it very sensual, but the combined taste is phenomenal. Don't knock until you try it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask The Girls.. then WTF am I doing on here?

Girls I would think that If your SO wanted you to pleasure him orally, that he would also be willing to pleasure you the same way ..
if your SO is not willing to reciprocate , he believes in double standards ..
Will I lick up my own sexual bliss? I HATE double standards.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Some guys are down with it, some guys are not... But yeah, I consider it a turn-on for sure. I like the uninhibited quality and I also like cum-play in general, so it's definitely a bonus if the guy isn't freaked out by his own jizz.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it many times,either from the pussy,or cum in her mouth&she, then holdq it&kisses my cum into me&makes me swallow the lot. First time it made me gag bad,but,i got to take it,when she made me!
Lurker
0 likes
ye im wondering if it might turn on this girl im with or just freak her out.. n ye i agree i mean girls taste their own cum etc v often us guys put our dicks and fingers in their mouths after they cum on us but it seems diff with guys' i dono. i think i wud if i knew it turned her on... ive cum in her mouth and kissed her after she's swallowed so never really tasted it proper. but have tried a tiny bit by myself to see (wasnt courageous enough to take a lot haha) but i dono..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by youngstud_90
ye im wondering if it might turn on this girl im with or just freak her out.. n ye i agree i mean girls taste their own cum etc v often us guys put our dicks and fingers in their mouths after they cum on us but it seems diff with guys' i dono. i think i wud if i knew it turned her on... ive cum in her mouth and kissed her after she's swallowed so never really tasted it proper. but have tried a tiny bit by myself to see (wasnt courageous enough to take a lot haha) but i dono..

Generally you will know if it will turn her on or not. You may start by tasting your precum in front of her and see her reaction to that. Her eyes and facial expression will generally tell you if she likes it, or she may even SAY "that is so hot" or something similar. And I have always found that asking is the easiest all around. Communication is crucial for good relationships and good sex. And if you know as much about the other person's desires or things that turn them OFF, before you have sex, it makes thing MUCH easier and enjoyable IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Some guys are down with it, some guys are not... But yeah, I consider it a turn-on for sure. I like the uninhibited quality and I also like cum-play in general, so it's definitely a bonus if the guy isn't freaked out by his own jizz.

Absolutely. I don't expect my man to indulge every time he cums on me, in me or wherever but I do find his openess to the whole experience a significant turn-on.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE TO RUB MY COCK ALL OVER HER FACE AND TITS ND THEN TASTE MY PRECUM WHEN IM KISSING AND HER TITS AS WE FUCK.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I personally believe it's one of the most sensual things a guy can do. Mainly because most guys don't just go around eating their own cum (although a great deal do). But you know it's something he's doing just to please you. There's absolutely nothing a guy gets out of tasting his own cum other than it mingling with someone else's or being able to share it, all of which is done to arouse his partner. It's really, in MY opinion, one of the most selfless sex acts there is, and I guess that's why I find it so sensual.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I love to do it, either after I have masturbated or after cumming on or in a woman love the taste
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would in a heart beat. I haven't but I would.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I find it very hot if a guy will go down on me after he's cum in me. I don't need him to treat it as some biohazard substance and quarantining my pussy until I shower. However, I don't need him cleaning me out, snowball kissing it to me, or draining a condom filled with his cum into his mouth. Tasting is good, but not so much into cum eating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I find it very hot if a guy will go down on me after he's cum in me. I don't need him to treat it as some biohazard substance and quarantining my pussy until I shower. However, I don't need him cleaning me out, snowball kissing it to me, or draining a condom filled with his cum into his mouth. Tasting is good, but not so much into cum eating.

too funny!

But I do agree with everything CurlyGirly said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Good just so long as we stick to those parameters. I know I am the sweetest guy around but I do have my limits!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I completely agree with Dani. There is nothing better than sharing juices, mine, his or mixed. Great turn on.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

Good just so long as we stick to those parameters. I know I am the sweetest guy around but I do have my limits!

Quit being such a pussy! Lick it up, Baby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me either way but it shows me that he is open minded. If it is good enough for me.....
Lurker
0 likes
Good to know there are some ladies out there who are into it. Eating it out of a girls pussy and feeding it to her with a kiss is on my bucket list smile
Mazztastic
0 likes
I don't want him to slurp it up like a meal, but I don't want my oral pleasures to be over just because he's had his fun, you know?
Lurker
0 likes
Few things a guy can do solo thats sexier to me than eating his own cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernCharm
I have to admit that in some ways this could be a major turn on, others not so much.

I'd not be into watching a guy cum over me and lick it off, but If he came in my mouth and it was shared by a kiss, I might be down with that.

Extremely turned on by the thought of him cumming in my pussy then going down on me tasting the two of us together.

thats so naughty ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have cum in my hand, in my wife's pussy....enjoy licking it all up I did it today ;)