ladies fucking men

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any or many ladies get turned on fucking a guy up his ass with a strapon on or?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
[url=]See Here[/url]

[url=]And Here[/url]

[url=]Here As Well[/url]

[url=]Oh look! Another.[/url]

[url=]HERE'S ONE POSTED BY YOU!!![/url]

[url=]You thought I was done, didn't you?[/url]

[url=]But wait...there's more![/url]

[url=]I can do this all day...[/url]

[url=]Sometimes you just need a second opinion.[/url]

This message has been brought to you by Danielle. She uses the search function so you don't have to.

WOW! And just think, she could have much more easily ignored your post!

In answer to your question, while the idea has always sounded fun, the lack of sensation for me has made it less than exciting to me. If he asks for it i'd do it tho.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hardanddeep

In answer to your question, while the idea has always sounded fun, the lack of sensation for me has made it less than exciting to me. If he asks for it i'd do it tho.

But look at all the great information she provided for him? She even took the time to make them LINKS so he can go look at all the other threads that deal with this issue.... one that was even his own. ;)

People have every right to post, heck, you could have (no disrespect intended) ignored her post too... but you felt the need to post about it. Kind of like she did. Right?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exactly right JohnC!

I was actually being complimentary and serious that she took the time to do as you just noted when she could have much more easily just ignored the post.

I'm sure after as long as this site has been around, the search feature could by now, virtually do away with asking any new questions at all! lol....Is it possible that there is still a sex question that hasn't been asked or discussed....? Hmmmm....I think I've just given myself a challenge!

Plus I wanted to put my two cents in since I didn't see or comment on any of the many other posts either.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by hardanddeep

True, but then I wouldn't be as entertained. And then you would have had nothing to compel you to respond. And instead of offering a response from my limited perspective, he now has multiple perspectives over a span of multiple threads referring to the same topic, which is way more productive in my opinion. See? I do it for the people.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hardanddeep
Exactly right JohnC!

I was actually being complimentary and serious that she took the time to do as you just noted when she could have much more easily just ignored the post.

I'm sure after as long as this site has been around, the search feature could by now, virtually do away with asking any new questions at all! lol....Is it possible that there is still a sex question that hasn't been asked or discussed....? Hmmmm....I think I've just given myself a challenge!

Plus I wanted to put my two cents in since I didn't see or comment on any of the many other posts either.

Indeed.... but in all honestly SOME are asked so often that it becomes an issue for some people (and IMO rightly so).

I am glad you responded back though, it puts a different spin on what you posted, that I think most would not have though was intended.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Indeed.... but in all honestly SOME are asked so often that it becomes an issue for some people (and IMO rightly so).

I am glad you responded back though, it puts a different spin on what you posted, that I think most would not have though was intended.

I'm misunderstood a lot sad in this type of forum. Unfortunately, tone, inflection, sarcasm, and intention don't always come across accurately in print!

PLUS....I'm a newbie here too by most standards, as many might be and don't really know all of the ropes yet, and haven't yet been around enough to see the repetition/annoyances that you speak of. I understand your comment though. Thanks for responding and helping clarify. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
n o .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Do any or many ladies get turned on fucking a guy up his ass with a strapon on or?

Never done it

Don't own one

Never had any desire to own one or use one on anyone or borrow one to use on anyone, male or female.

Or for a shorter answer... NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a fan of it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After reading this post. "Do any or many ladies get turned on fucking a guy up his ass with a strapon on or?" I thought that I had just read it a few days ago. being some what of a smart ass & loving humor . I shared the comment that I wanted to post, with another member..

Bless that member, Tthe reply I got back. " LOL"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind of anal play on my man is a turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just got my first strap on....look out Screwloose.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Dammit woman! Now I want this title. See what you've done?

Lurker
0 likes
Well you can have it! take it, it's free! Maybe I could be the "Fun Moderator", There is FAR too much fun to be had on Ask the Gals.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Dammit woman! Now I want this title. See what you've done?

simply ask Nicola. i'm serious.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

simply ask Nicola. i'm serious.

Oh my God! Don't mess with me woman. I am literally bouncing in my bed right now. I will piss myself!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Oh my God! Don't mess with me woman. I am literally bouncing in my bed right now. I will piss myself!

i'm serious. put in a request, she'll change it - i would do it but i don't know how. plus, i'm blonde smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm serious. put in a request, she'll change it - i would do it but i don't know how. plus, i'm blonde smile

now everyone's gonna be sending Nic these special requests. What have you started, missy?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

now everyone's gonna be sending Nic these special requests. What have you started, missy?

in my defense, i've been drinking since breakfast

Lurker
0 likes
Well wait a second here! If she's going to get a title, shouldn't I get one too? After all I made her new ava! took me a bloody long time to make that you know!