Login

Getting over Shyness and dirty talk

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Here's the thing guys, basically I used to have a boyfriend that made me feel quite belittled, it lead to me being extremely shy in the bedroom to the point where I ended up not wanting any sexual activity because of it. I never took my clothes off around him, never tried new things, even felt embarrassed doing anything other than missionary when we were together in that sense.
However, the silver lining! After parting from him my confidence has come back, especially since joining lush and exploring my sexuality through the stories and forums here. I am now ia much better relationship and am confident enough to be naked around him, try new things and even show him a thing or two ;) but despite all of my improvements, I still have a mental block when it comes to actually speaking dirty. I can think of things to say, but the words just won't escape my mouth. It's frustrating because he isn't shy at all and can say whatever comes to mind. It's a turn on to hear him and I know he'd love it if I did the same.
What I'm asking is, to stop rambling, how did you guys get more confidence in talking dirty? Could you share your experiences with me? What makes you more comfortable doing it?
Lurker
0 likes
I would start simple like saying, "Fuck me." Just try to squeeze it out once. You just might get loosened up little by little. Its the same thing what guys tell me anal is all about. Somehow I think this would be easier.
Lurker
0 likes
Dont try and force it, let the words flow when it feels right. Start out with something your more comfortable with like whispering "baby that feels sooo good" "It drives me crazy when you look at me that way." "you taste amazing" . Perhaps when it comes more naturally you can add alittle spice " That feels sooo good I’m so fuckin’ wet" " Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you, I want you on my tongue". Or start with the super simple "im coming!" once you see how it makes him feel ... it might make the words a little easier to say the next time "no one has ever made me cum that hard".
Any noise is good noise so if the words never come out let the moans , groans and panting do all the talking for ya. Best of luck girl!
0 likes
Thanks girls, I think personally I grew up with a family that thought any mention of the word 'sex' was embarrassing and should be avoided. I learnt everything through sex ed at school and through things I picked up myself along the way, I guess it's still tht embedded thought tht it's embarrassing to say these things out loud. The noises come out naturally, but the words are a struggle, I just feel like I'll sound ridiculous and unnatural saying them. Maybe practice is all it takes tho ey.
Lurker
0 likes
This is the one and only thing i wish i could change about my girl in the bedroom, she really struggles giving out some dirty talk think she is embarrassed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just do what feels good and right to you. That's all that is important. Any guy, any real man (or woman) will want you to be comfortable and enjoy your intimacy. If you really enjoy dirty talk do what lilbee said and take little steps. And if all else fails, have fun!