Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

first shaving experience, what was that you used to shave first time, razer, loation, what else?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder why no posts? razor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My legs, with a cheap razor while in the bathtub.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a lawn mower and a gallon of diesel fuel.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a lawn mower and a gallon of diesel fuel.

It's true, I've seen the video
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Sharpened Razor Clam Shell and Axle Grease. I got the idea from watching Roadrunner cartoons, LOL!!

Lurker
0 likes
LOL @ "why no posts" - no one cares?

I'm sure my first go was with a razor and cream - just like my legs.

No one really truly remembers that kind of stuff, do they? Or is it memorable up until you forget it when you're 32 . . . shave once, you'll do it thousands of times before you get too old to care.

I've tried products, though - I'm a sucker for experimentation (WHEN SHAVING - still on topic). I've tried gels, special razors (hand and electric), creams and waxing.

Nothing works as good as a pro - and I don't have the care in my heart to go to one . . . so I just shave frequently (Mach 5 and Aveeno sensitive skin cream, in case someone truly wants details)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
My legs, shaving cream, decent razor, bathroom...
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I used to sneakily borrow my brother's Gillettes. He ripped his face off but my underarms were wonderfully smooth smile
Lurker
0 likes
I realized a few years ago that men's razors are the shit and women's razors are just shitty - I just buy the guy's stuff. . . I don't need my stupid razor to be pink with freaking posies on it.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
I used to sneakily borrow my brother's Gillettes. He ripped his face off but my underarms were wonderfully smooth smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My legs, and I used a razor and soap. Horrible combination! Lol
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

It's true, I've seen the video

I filmed it. If you watch closely, you can see my thumb on the lens every once in a while.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I filmed it. If you watch closely, you can see my thumb on the lens every once in a while.

Lurker
0 likes
Razor
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I,used electric to get the bulk off first&then,just use. A normal 1 to keep the lot clean&it makes my cock mnmre tasty too!
Lurker
0 likes
just a normal razor, no shaving cream