Login

how to get confidence?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you get confidence in asking/ talking to girls for going on dates?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You can't "get" confidence, because it's all about how you feel about yourself. If you approach a girl and you think that you can't get her, then chances are you won't. I hate to sound like the moral of a sitcom, but confidence is really one of those innate qualities. Sure, there are those around who can boost it by telling you all the good things about you, but unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about you. But it's all about the way you carry yourself: your posture and the way you walk. Even the way you talk is involved. So what are your strengths? Play up those when talking to a girl without coming off as cocky. And everything you don't say is as important as everything you do say. What are the things you like about yourself? Chances are, other people will like these things as well. Good luck!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SWW is correct, Its All about how you feel about yourself.Yet one can build his / her confidence.talk to the person you are interested in.try talking to strangers, You will discover that the more you do this , the easier it gets. Soon you will find your conformable doing so . Ask them out , when accepted you know you have been successful in finding a date,,In my opinion success breeds Confidence .Wishing you the best.