3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you a giver?

Your score is: 80

What does your score mean?

You are a giver extraordinaire! Perhaps you obtain enjoyment by constantly providing others with tokens of your affection, or your reward is the gratitude you receive. Giving is a beautiful thing if your offerings are well received and appreciated - but any extreme has its possible drawbacks. And as a persistent giver there are many things you should watch out for. You may be putting other people's needs and wants in front of your own out of the simple desire to please. It feels nice to give and to see people appreciate your offers, but this sense of well-being can lead to bitterness, resentment or even being taken advantage of. Be sure to give only when you truly WANT to - not because you feel obliged or guilty.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Your score is: 85
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my score is: 90
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Susan
my score is: 90

Me too Susan.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh man!! It says Im a Scrooge!! I only scored a 30!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 80

Bat
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
95 But I knew that.
Lurker
0 likes
Talk about middle of the road! Mine was 50!LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Oh man!! It says Im a Scrooge!! I only scored a 30!!

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Not funny Z!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
What did the analysis say, Pixie?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 90

I am such a sucker lol
Matriarch
0 likes
Your score 50

You typify a healthy mix of give and take in your relationships. You do not give indiscriminately nor do you slam the door on friends in need. You seem to be comfortable with yourself and are able recognize your own needs and desires as well as those of others. You know that you don't have to give until it hurts to be a kind, sharing person - and, as a result, you maintain a desirable balance. You judge each situation on its importance and act accordingly; you wouldn't miss your plane, for example, to do an errand for a friend but would gladly do the errand any other time. This attitude gives you protection you from any piranhas who prey on the over-generous, but gives you the room to be the giving person you aim to be. Those close to you surely appreciate your giving nature, but they also respect your ability to set certain limits and think of yourself from time to time.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Your score 50

You typify a healthy mix of give and take in your relationships. You do not give indiscriminately nor do you slam the door on friends in need. You seem to be comfortable with yourself and are able recognize your own needs and desires as well as those of others. You know that you don't have to give until it hurts to be a kind, sharing person - and, as a result, you maintain a desirable balance. You judge each situation on its importance and act accordingly; you wouldn't miss your plane, for example, to do an errand for a friend but would gladly do the errand any other time. This attitude gives you protection you from any piranhas who prey on the over-generous, but gives you the room to be the giving person you aim to be. Those close to you surely appreciate your giving nature, but they also respect your ability to set certain limits and think of yourself from time to time.

Well done Lush! At least someone around here is well balanced...

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

Well done Lush! At least someone around here is well balanced...

Pity you have to go halfway around the world to find one of us balanced huh
Lurker
0 likes
I scored a 55.
Lurker
0 likes
It feels nice to give and to see people appreciate your offers

They're assuming I'm into ego and want their approval. I do not. I like to give and go on about my business.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/the_give_or_take_test.htm

My score is 60:
"You typify a healthy mix of give and take in your relationships. You do not give indiscriminately nor do you slam the door on friends in need. You seem to be comfortable with yourself and are able recognize your own needs and desires as well as those of others. You know that you don't have to give until it hurts to be a kind, sharing person - and, as a result, you maintain a desirable balance. You judge each situation on its importance and act accordingly; you wouldn't miss your plane, for example, to do an errand for a friend but would gladly do the errand any other time. This attitude gives you protection you from any piranhas who prey on the over-generous, but gives you the room to be the giving person you aim to be. Those close to you surely appreciate your giving nature, but they also respect your ability to set certain limits and think of yourself from time to time."

I particularly liked the question about preferring to give oral sex than receive it. That's me to a T! My CB radio handle used to be Thirty-Four and a Half (69 for one) inspired by my call sign ending in 6941. And I thought the Feds didn't know me!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Not funny Z!

heh heh....it is......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got 90. Pixie can have 40 of them if she wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my score was 90 but I really don't know what that means from the few questions asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got 90, yeah smile, and my ex has the audacity to say i'm the power tripping one....well he has another thing coming!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
got a 70. Pretty happy with that. 'Giver Extrodinaire'. Any ladies looking for a giver, here he is. LOL
Story Verifier
0 likes
Hmm 70. well the oral sex question really sealed it!! surprised)
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yeah, that question always seals it lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
80 for me - I'm happy with that tis me too the T
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah im happy with 90, thought it would be somewhere around there