Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think is the worst song ever written?

last reply
155 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
O.K. I have never done this before but here goes and I hope it isn't one that has been done. What is the worst song ever recorded in your opinion? Don't consider the recording artist whether you are a fan, but how bad does the song suck.
I have a couple but my vote is for The Bum Bum Song by Tom Green
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Mickey" by Toni Basil. Almost twenty years later, and it's as annoying as the first time I ever heard it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Red Red Wine" by UB40. I'd rather listen to a duet sung by Justin Beiber and Fergie than listen to "Red Red Wine".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Just a little trivia UB-40 was the form you filled out to collect unemployment at the time don't know if it still is

*I am a fountain of useless information
Lurker
0 likes
I'm gonna say Ironic by Alanis Morissette. There's bugger all ironic in that stupid song and it makes me wanna throw a fucking dictionary at her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nutbush City Limits by Tina Turner or anything by Dr Hook. For some reason I cant stand them.
Lurker
0 likes
Wake up lil Susie by the everly brothers
Lurker
0 likes
awwww I like wake up little suzie . But It doesn't make a lot of sense now. Have to remember when it was written. Thanks for posting J...........................
Lurker
0 likes
I'm gonna rock the boat here, probably piss a bunch of folk off and say Imagine by John Lennon. It's one of those songs that, for me, has the opposite of the desired effect and makes me wanna switch off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
I'm gonna rock the boat here, probably piss a bunch of folk off and say Imagine by John Lennon. It's one of those songs that, for me, has the opposite of the desired effect and makes me wanna switch off.

Lurker
0 likes
tiptoe through the tulips.... tiny tim.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yes, Trinky, you may bitchslap me, but remember that I may enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In A Gadda Di Vida, pure torture and I had to see them live at a rock festival too many years ago. I think it is painful.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Mmmbop - The Hanson Brothers
Lurker
0 likes
I Started A Joke - The Bee Gees
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Mmmbop - The Hanson Brothers

POPPS! Noooooooooooooooooooo I have it stuck in my head now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wjackl
In A Gadda Di Vida, pure torture and I had to see them live at a rock festival too many years ago. I think it is painful.

He was an awesome keyboardist for his age though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yeah really
Lurker
0 likes
speaking of the Bee Gee's and I like their early stuff but didn't like Holiday
Lurker
0 likes
WHY did I come back to this thread? Now it's back.
Lurker
0 likes
cause ya love me hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say anything by Justin Beiber since he doesn't write any of his own stuff and AutoTune does all the singing for him. Anything rap are strong contenders.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Every time I saw this thread scroll on the home page, this song came to mind. Thus, getting stuck in MY head. Blame the original Poster. xP
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Angie57
speaking of the Bee Gee's and I like their early stuff but didn't like Holiday

Don't get me wrong...I love the Bee Gees. But 'I Started A Joke' is the exception.

"I fell out of bed...hurting my head...from things that I said."

It all goes down hill from there...lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I know everybody might shoot me but Why Don't We Do It In the road the Beatles slipped on that one
Lurker
0 likes
Anything by weezer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, leaving out Boy Bands, Britney and clones of her and of course Rap (Sorry Sprite, LOL), one song that I really hate is "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship. Or were they just Starship then.

"Final Countdown" by Europe is right up there too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Ok, leaving out Boy Bands, Britney and clones of her and of course Rap (Sorry Sprite, LOL), one song that I really hate is "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship. Or were they just Starship then.

I agree!!! I love rock & roll, but it makes a terrible foundation for a city and it's just an awful song!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica
Anything by weezer.