Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Want access to our Authors' Private Forum for Lush Publishing?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
If you are interested in the possibility of publishing with us (www.lushpublishing.com), and you don't have access to our private forum, please let me know in here, or via PM, and I'll fix your access rights up.

Thanks!

Nicola
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely interested in improving my randy fingers and wayward returns, Nicola. That would be awesome smile
Matriarch
0 likes
That's great!

I've given you access Metilda
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely interested..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Matriarch
0 likes
Fixed you up too anon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank You!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
How long do the stories have to be to be published? I'm not sure I have what it takes to write a long story that also keeps people interested but I would definitely be interested in learning more about the process!

Thanks!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by BablingBrooke
How long do the stories have to be to be published? I'm not sure I have what it takes to write a long story that also keeps people interested but I would definitely be interested in learning more about the process!

Thanks!

For a stand-alone story, you're probably looking at 10,000 words and up. However, you could put out a collection/anthology of shorter pieces.

(Someone's probably going to tell me I'm completely wrong).
Mazztastic
0 likes
Do you suppose I could be added to this?

I reckon I'm not too far off having something to publish, if that's something we could do?

Xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Add me add me! Please? Thanks smile
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by BablingBrooke

Thanks!

Brooke, you could do it as I'm doing mine. Write in chapters, give yourself time. I've written the first 3500 words, and have the second scheduled for the summer etc... It's less overwhelming that way and it gives you time to let the story stew in your mind. Just be sure to develop a thorough outline and it should work just fine.
Matriarch
0 likes
Added, added and added.

I've seen short stories on Amazon of around 4000 words. They'd only just make it onto lush at that length. They are normally at the very cheapest price points, $0.99 - $1.99.

If I were paying any more than $0.99 for a story, I'd want it to be at least 10K words in length.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Added, added and added.

I've seen short stories on Amazon of around 4000 words. They'd only just make it onto lush at that length. They are normally at the very cheapest price points, $0.99 - $1.99.

If I were paying any more than $0.99 for a story, I'd want it to be at least 10K words in length.

Yeah I agree, my stories are nearing on the 4,000 and they still feel like maybe only worth sitting through an Ad or something not actually paying for ;). But thanks for adding me! I'll be sure to check out the process and maybe even start my own longer story!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

Brooke, you could do it as I'm doing mine. Write in chapters, give yourself time. I've written the first 3500 words, and have the second scheduled for the summer etc... It's less overwhelming that way and it gives you time to let the story stew in your mind. Just be sure to develop a thorough outline and it should work just fine.

Thanks for the tip. I usually sit down and jam out my stories in one sitting then come back and proof read later, so the whole planning your writing thing is a foreign concept but i'll give it a shot!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to learn about the process as well. Thanx