Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men & Women.....cowgirl or reverse cowgirl....which do you prefer? why?

last reply
326 replies
38.1k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy receiving reverse cowgirl.......as i love the rear view......but thru experience, id have to say a women is more into it in the reverse.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl - I like looking into the eyes of my lover... but they both have their benefits...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
reverse for sure, easier to change into another position
Lurker
0 likes
Kind of depends on the woman. Great breasts...I'd like to watch them bounce. Great ass...let's reverse it up. If she has both, lets just go twice!
Lurker
0 likes
Either or is wonderful for me however facing the person has certain advantages
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been in reverse.Wife was very pleasing to look at , & I love kissing & caressing so COWGIRL is & was Fine.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
either way whether giving or recieving.
Lurker
0 likes
I love cowgirl best cause he can pinch my clit as I grind on his cock
Lurker
0 likes
I love both , reverse cause I can have my ass fucked too and reg cause my clit needs loving too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkynaughtymilf
I love both , reverse cause I can have my ass fucked too and reg cause my clit needs loving too[/quote
I love your way of thinkin Jenn
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cowgirl. Love it when she leans forward and rubs on the underside of my cock where its more sensitive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like reverse for the view and anal play and wife likes cowgirl so she have me rub her clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like reverse but thats probably because so few girls i have been with have been willing to try it.
0 likes
Cowgirl- when looking into my partners eyes and Reverse it's a nice change up
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lhb1989
Cowgirl- when looking into my partners eyes and Reverse it's a nice change up

To quote Meatloaf "You took the words right out of my mouth."
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl. Interesting feeling for both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
reverse cowgirl, easier to clean my partner with, and then start all over again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
COWGIRL! I love forcing myself to look into his eyes when his cock is banging deep inside of me as I control our pace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse, just because it's something different. And she likes it when I slide a finger into her ass while she rides me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
double post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cowgirl i love cause i can pin him down and either milk his cock slowly or ride the hell out of him, reverse is great also, he's able to control what he does to me and also able to put me on all fours and fuck me hard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
cowgirl any time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl ... but let's be honest, any time I have a nice hard cock to play with, any position would be my preference.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife enjoys reverse cowgirl, the access ability to her little rose bud is much more access able and provides her added enjoyment!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She loves cowgirl! It makes her cum every time, sometimes twice. I love when she cums and when she leans forward to rub her nipples against my chest while she fucks me. Who wouldn't?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl, I love watching my lover as she rides. The added benefit is she can lean forward in the saddle and let me kiss and suck her beautiful breasts. The ultimate then is seeing her face at the moment of orgasm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
both, I love the view of reverse, but also love having and watching her cum from, the cowgirl position!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both. Cowgirl so that my lover can view my eyes and breasts. Reverse cowgirl if my husband is watching me ride another guy.